fatman_5050 Messages 300 Pennsylvania Messages slugman684 Jan 10, 2007 #752 Rover 80? I think that's the one Hammond drove in the TopGear 100 GBP challenge
Ev0 4 drifter Messages 1,071 Jan 12, 2007 #755 no and no, i think there was a tie with TVR quite recently
nosturbo Messages 230 Melbourne Messages ZippityBopDoWop Jan 13, 2007 #756 Hmm, this ones a tough cookie Evo, lol.
Ev0 4 drifter Messages 1,071 Jan 13, 2007 #757 Yeah it is, i don't think it's obvious, but the car isn't rare, and it still lives today.
Ev0 4 drifter Messages 1,071 Jan 14, 2007 #759 it's still made, production started in the 60's i think
fatman_5050 Messages 300 Pennsylvania Messages slugman684 Jan 25, 2007 #763 I would say you have us stumped Ev0.
SammiTougeGirl Messages 247 West Sussex Messages TheKoukiMonster Jan 25, 2007 #764 could it be a Land-Rover Defender?
N NSX-R Messages 813 Jan 26, 2007 #766 Would specific names matter? Rover Mini Cooper? (Though I'm quite sure it's not right since many of us have mentioned Minis already.)
Would specific names matter? Rover Mini Cooper? (Though I'm quite sure it's not right since many of us have mentioned Minis already.)
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jan 27, 2007 #772 Is it a banana?
Ev0 4 drifter Messages 1,071 Jan 27, 2007 #773 It was indeed a Range Rover it was close to being a banana though
fatman_5050 Messages 300 Pennsylvania Messages slugman684 Jan 27, 2007 #774 Nice one Ev0 I hope this isnt nearly as hard as the last: The car from a German manufacturer
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jan 27, 2007 #778 6 Series?
dylansan Premium Messages 5,051 Massachusetts Messages GTP_dylansan Messages MINICOOPER120 Jan 28, 2007 #780 is it an M model?