The yes/no car game!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex.
  • 799 comments
  • 24,911 views
Hmm. Is it mid engined?

Aha! Is it the TVR Tuscan?
 
No and No.
 
Is it a TVR?
 
No
 
is it a sportscar?
 
Yes
 
Does the company mass produce cars?
 
Noble M15?
 
is it an aston? (really depends on your definition of mass production)
 
No
 
is it a bentley?
No.

Everyone really should be asking other questions to narrow down the car rather than which manufacturer it is, there's a few hundered manufacturers left you could go through if not more and I'm going to bed within the hour.
 
I was just thinkin of manufacturers because there arnt a lot of british car makers.

anyways, is it a convertible of any sort?
 
I was just thinkin of manufacturers because there arnt a lot of british car makers.
Like I said, there's a couple of hundered you could still go through if not more, there's a hell of a lot of British car marqees.

anyways, is it a convertible of any sort?
Yes.
 
Right I'm off to bed so someone else can have a go, the car was the MG B.
 
I got a car!

HINT: POSER CAR
 
POSER LUXURY CAR- ie luxury looking with nothing to back up.
 
Back