The yes/no car game!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex.
  • 799 comments
  • 24,911 views
I never knew there was another rally car by Subaru. I thought the Subaru Impreza WRX was the only one.
 
Is it a Renault?


Sorry I was gone, I had to sleep :dopey:

Yes, it is a Renault, No its not a hatchback, no its not a LeMans car, No its not a Clio
 
Espace?
 
Ok. It's a convertible.
 
Volvo C70?
 
Is it a... Mercedes SL500?
 
is it an SLK?

How bout an Audi A4 Cabriolet?
 
No and No, but edging slightly closer with the A4.
 
Volkswagen Cabrio

Audi TT roadster?
 
No and No.

Not German.
 
Is it part of PAG, or GMC?
 
No, (PAG?), and No.
 
Yes and No.
 
wow this thread grew heaps over night

is it a v6?
 
He already said it didn't have 6 cylinders.

Is it an expensive car?
Its a legitamate question. Not all 6-cylinder cars have a V formation.

Jeez, as a BMW fan, you should know :dopey:
 
Its a legitamate question. Not all 6-cylinder cars have a V formation.

Jeez, as a BMW fan, you should know :dopey:

I know that. But ultrabeat said the car doesn't have 6 cylinders. Thus, it cannot have a V6.

Doesn't matter, anyways.

Staying on topic...

Does it have more than 6 cylinders?
 
Nope.
 
Back