The YouTube Community

• Thread starter Cole Brown
  • 42 comments
My YT channel has been doing pretty well this past year despite thee fact I don't upload as much as I used to.

Currently sitting at 475 subscribers and over 300,000 views.

My most popular video is at 69,300 views, 400 likes, 25 dislikes and 65 comments.

Just got an e-mail from YouTube letting me know that my channel has finally hit 1,000 subscribers which is awesome. Just checked my video views and holy crap have some of them exploded

NFSMW Dodge Viper Heat 7 - 155K
NFSMW Murcielago Heat 9 - 119K
NFSMW Corolla AE86 - 34K
NFSMW Koenigsegg - 28K
NFSMW Ford Mustang - 22K

And I'm just happy that one of my videos is around 12k views. :P

And just went to double check that view count and my channel won't load. Hopefully it's still there...

"JohnMarineTube" is my YouTube channel. I've been away from the YouTube circuit for a few years, but I plan on making a comeback. Just not as a pure regular. I joined in November 2008 and have over 430 Subscribers. I hit 250 or so subscribers back in 2009 and still am waiting to crack the 500 Subscriber mark.

If interested: my YouTube channel

Uploaded my first video today in a series I'm gonna do on HRT, Virgin/Marussia and Lotus/Caterham in F1. Planning to do various other history/commentary-based F1 content in the future. A bit rough around the edges but I'm pretty happy with it overall:

Uploaded my first video today in a series I'm gonna do on HRT, Virgin/Marussia and Lotus/Caterham in F1. Planning to do various other history/commentary-based F1 content in the future. A bit rough around the edges but I'm pretty happy with it overall:

No video. It's removed.

Hi, my names Hayden... (obviously :dopey:)

I made my first YouTube video in the GT5 days. That led to videos about my own cars, which eventually included my own commentary and story telling. I’ve got 52 subscribers and two of the videos I did on my 300c race car have 3.5k+ views each.

I’ve now gone a bit further and am talking to other people about their cars. It’s something I wanted to do since meeting an owner of a junkyard Proton and a fella with a $150k 911 at one of my first hillclimbs probably 5 years ago. What I realised is that their passion was exactly the same and their stories just as diverse and interesting as their cars.

For the first one, I chucked my DSLR on a tripod and spoke to my mate Dale at a local hillclimb. His S14 punches above its weight year after year, and I think I managed to capture his passion, and not just for cars :)

The video isn’t perfect and I did learn a lot. I’ll be buying a clip on mic for future as background noise is impossible to get rid of. I’ll also be using an extra camera for close ups.

I’d be very interested to hear what other YouTube makers think of the video. You guys have spent countless hours staring at editing screens so any advice on what I can improve on would be hugely appreciated!

Thanks heaps legends! :bowdown:

It's taken me forever but I've finally gotten around to doing part 2 of my series on HRT, Virgin/Marussia and Lotus/Caterham:

Back