TheChallenger's gallery

Welcome and Bravo... But i dont really believe you when you say you are new to the picture stuff...

You've got here a lot of quality stuff!

Welcome and Bravo... But i dont really believe you when you say you are new to the picture stuff...

You've got here a lot of quality stuff!

Thank you! :)
Well... I'm relatively new to the ''pro-ish'' serious Photography, I've been using photomode since GT5, doing nothing-out-of-this-world photography... With the Holiday seasonal events I got like 10 mill CR, so I had nothing to do, and started messing with Photomode settings, You know EV, Resolution, aperture, etc... And I discovered it really was a lot of fun :D

That 1st Challenger shot looks really nice. 3rd Quattro S1 and 3rd Murcielago pics from the previous set are also pretty good. 👍

That's a very good start for your gallery 👍 Various and original angles, some nice edit work : great job !

Some very great shots in your last sets once more ! The first Ruf, the first and last Beetle ones, the second and third Miata ones are really superb !

Nice gallery!! Like the Miata photos the best and the Quattro shots are pretty neat too.
You like bokeh a lot don't you :P ? Looks good on some photos, but it looks a bit off on some photos, like in the F430.
Liked your stuff, a lot !! :cheers:

Nice gallery!! Like the Miata photos the best and the Quattro shots are pretty neat too.
You like bokeh a lot don't you :P ? Looks good on some photos, but it looks a bit off on some photos, like in the F430.
Liked your stuff, a lot !! :cheers:

Hahaha, thank you! Yeah, I like it... Not only bokeh, but I have certain preference to use it in some pics :P
Anyways, glad you like my pics! :D Thanks for the comment

I agree with Nicolas, but I also like a lot the first two shots with the Golf, especially the close shot 👍

Back