TheChallenger's gallery

The Yellowbird set in the page before is really superb, the toning is just perfect in these shots ! Love also the first two shots of the California, very realistic and colorful !
And excellent work with the new SRT, the second shot is really great !

The Yellowbird set in the page before is really superb, the toning is just perfect in these shots ! Love also the first two shots of the California, very realistic and colorful !
And excellent work with the new SRT, the second shot is really great !

Thank you! Glad you liked them :D

Pictures from last night :)

I'm not a fan of taking pictures to the tracks or landscapes, but I liked how this one turned out :D

I wanted to go back to Gran Turismo 5 to take some pictures in Photomode, while in GT6 we have more cars and tracks, Photomode is, in my opinion really bad compared to GT5. Locations are beautiful :)

This is in a Custom made Course :)

These are my favorites of the session, and probably of all the pictures I've ever took in GT, the water puddles are such a nice detail.

I posted this picture in a Facebook group asking: "Can you guess the game?"
I got answers like "Project Cars, DriveClub and The Crew"
LOL What you guys think? :)

Thank you for coming around! I'm totally open to tips and feedback, Hope you have a wonderful day! :)

Last edited:
I also use to do a lot of photoshooting in this part of Ahrweiler :) It's nice to see these location again :cheers:
The Audi and F1 shots are really superb, very well composed đź‘Ť Alos like a lot the red bull hangar shots :)

I also use to do a lot of photoshooting in this part of Ahrweiler :) It's nice to see these location again :cheers:
The Audi and F1 shots are really superb, very well composed đź‘Ť Alos like a lot the red bull hangar shots :)

Thank you very much! :D I'd be happy to just have this Ahrweiler part in GT6 :P Def the ideal place to take pics.

First time in GT6 for a little while, I was just looking for a joy drive, and the C4 Corvette ZR-1 was just Superb.
If you don't have one of these, What are you waiting for! :P

It looks really good with its younger offspring color/rim combination

And some random pictures :)

It's been a while since I updated the gallery! There's a lot of new possibilities with the track editor!

And here's some Ferrari sideways action

And this beautiful Camaro in a course called "Route 66" :)

Lexus LF-A
Is that love at first sight, You know it's a special car when you see it.
You get in, and you hear that 550HP V10 engine roar. You were right, It is special. As the rev counter climbs, your ears start to vibrate, When you realize, you're banging on the rev limiter, But you don't want to shift, You don't want to lift. Even if the walls are flirting to you, each time closer and closer. The roar is addicting and the speed and nimbleness around the corners are your prision guards now. At that moment, you can confirm the Lexus LF-A is a special car. Very special car.

And a random BBS picture :P

Back