TheFotoFactory

• Thread starter andrea
  • 251 comments
Thanks peeps. Third one is nice but it's too radical for a photo competition imo. Here's one more photo because I'm uber busy this and upcoming week. Hopefully PSN comes online in that time. Enjoy.

FishyJuice
Rossticles
kaeda
Ddrizle

for the flattering comments.

Last edited:
Awesome! The last one is brillant!

(even if I think it would be better if the tyre had not been cut)

Photomode Competition: Week 25
Theme: Futuristic (no editing)

I hope it's subtlety does not bite me in my rear.

Last edited:
I don't have words for these photos - they just leave me speechless because my eyes are being so pleased! If I was to describe the feeling in one word it would be: Impact!

The Challenger, the R10 at Ahrweiler, the bimmer and the blue car (what is that car with brembo brakes???) - I could look at them for hours!

Really great stuff andrea 👍👍👍

EDIT: Oh, just realized the blue one is a GT-R (as it says) ;)

Thanks mate. That photo was a bit too experimental for my taste and I just wanted to see if people liked it or not. I'll try and make something better next time.

I don't have words for these photos - they just leave me speechless because my eyes are being so pleased! If I was to describe the feeling in one word it would be: Impact!

The Challenger, the R10 at Ahrweiler, the bimmer and the blue car (what is that car with brembo brakes???) - I could look at them for hours!

Really great stuff andrea 👍👍👍

EDIT: Oh, just realized the blue one is a GT-R (as it says) ;)

I'm touched Zambuca *sniff* I really am :) glad you feel that way about my photos 👍

The GTR at tokyo and R10 over the horizon are good. The SLR is not bad looking at all too. First time I'm seeing it with bodykit. 👍

Thanks mate. That photo was a bit too experimental for my taste and I just wanted to see if people liked it or not. I'll try and make something better next time.

"Something better".. Seriously?! That shot has to be in my Top 10 on the entire forum (alongside this one. ;)) Always love your stuff 👍

Yeah I don't know what it is ceiling_ but I'm never quite satisfied with anything I do.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back