TheKitten's Gallery | I Need Your Love | <3

• Thread starter Kitten
  • 145 comments
United States
United States

Well, before i start showing you guys my images, I would like to thank Fyshokid, and MoMo PeeZero For Help, and inspiration. Thanks Guys. Also thanks GTP For the awesome Feedback and everyone here is very nice and respectful thanks :) Thumbs Up!

My Personal Favorite Sets Ive Done

Peugeot 908 HDi FAP

Honda HSV-010 GT

Nissan GTR N24 Schulze Motorsport

McLaren MP4-12C

Some Info About Me

What got you into Photomode in GT Series?

- Honestly, Looking at the GT5 Photomode Forums. I was Amazed at how realistic the images are. MoMo did give me lots of Inspiration as Help, as Fyshokid. I was amazed how one of the pictures i took with a S13 turned out. So it really made me continue.

When did you begin using Photomode?

- I started in GT5. But it was after a year or 2 i had the game. I have improved alot, and used most of the Camera in GT5.

What program do you use to edit?

- I use GIMP 2.8.6. One of my favorite programs to edit with.

Will you make a gallery for photos of Gran Turismo 6?

- Yes, I will definitely open a Gallery for GT6!

What is your favorite thing to photograph?

- This is a hard question to answer honestly. I think its the McLaren MP4-12c.

How easy is using GT5's camera for you?

- Its kinda Wanky. Its somewhat easy but somewhat hard. Its hard to get the perfect picture you want in your head. But in all its somewhat easy. But over time ill get better it will become more easy.

What is your personal favorite photo?

- This is hard. I think its this one.

If you have any questions, ask them here :).

:cheers:

Last edited:
You have been busy polishing your craft. Excellent Work!👍

Strong opening shots, and I know you want to keep the overcast track shots, bump up the brightness a little (As they are excellent shots respectively:tup:), maybe tweak the shadows down, and see what you've got.

It's very nice in here, as you add more paintings to your walls, you then can chart your progress in time.

Fysho is the man, & if he is in your corner, you will not lose.

Free your mind, and you will see more ideas than you can keep up with.

If that doesn't work, close your eyes, and use the Force. That's what I do.:sly:

I am favoring all the Evora shots and pics 1,3,6 &7. Both landscapes are awesome!:D

You have been busy polishing your craft. Excellent Work!👍

Strong opening shots, and I know you want to keep the overcast track shots, bump up the brightness a little (As they are excellent shots respectively:tup:), maybe tweak the shadows down, and see what you've got.

It's very nice in here, as you add more paintings to your walls, you then can chart your progress in time.

Fysho is the man, & if he is in your corner, you will not lose.

Free your mind, and you will see more ideas than you can keep up with.

If that doesn't work, close your eyes, and use the Force. That's what I do.:sly:

I am favoring all the Evora shots and pics 1,3,6 &7. Both landscapes are awesome!:D

Thanks very much MoMo, Next sets will be edited :3 :dopey: I have experience with editing, Because a German taught me :D.

Will have a teaser shot up soon enough :).

Set 1

Set 2

Extra's

Last edited:
I really like the compositions you've got in your shots - as we all know, a good composition is 50% of the photo already. :) If you need help with editing, I can help you too, just ask! ;)

Thanks MoMo for your help :)

Set 3:

Set 4:

Hope this is a great set. Thanks MoMo and GTracer98 for the tips.

The shot with the Alfa in the tunnel is nice. You've also got some nice angles going with the Elise set. In the future, it would be better if you posted smaller sized images, like 640 pixels, or 800 at the most. Otherwise it'll take too long to load for people with crappy internet (me).

But yeah, nice shots. If you want to take it to the next level with editing, I'd suggest trying to play around with color curves :)👍

The shot with the Alfa in the tunnel is nice. You've also got some nice angles going with the Elise set. In the future, it would be better if you posted smaller sized images, like 640 pixels, or 800 at the most. Otherwise it'll take too long to load for people with crappy internet (me).

But yeah, nice shots. If you want to take it to the next level with editing, I'd suggest trying to play around with color curves :)👍

Will do thanks mate :D

Your inspirations are being put to the test greatly. Nice beginning to your gallery.

Thanks now here's a huge pile up of Set 7, 8 , 9.

Set 7:

Set 8:

Preview Set 9, 10:

Sorry for Overload Dump.

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words and I absolutely love your R8 set. Too realistic :drool:

Thanks bro :), I seriously just started taking pics in GT5 realistic one :). I have no Past Experience in Photography, I think this is a Great achievement.

Thanks again :)👍

Your edited shots are pretty good. Especially that last one. Really good start. Keep it up 👍

I want to see more in the same quality as the R8 shot you put a watermark on, and the final R8 shot. They are your best shots yet, and I must say, are too quite a good standard. 👍 Keep it up.

Love this place!! Where's the bar?

And I'd like to thank Gary for his inspiration too!! What a legend!!👍

I remember the white R8 shots - totally awesome!! Must remember to bring my mote pad next time - there's a lot to learn in here:drool:

Last edited:
Love this place!! Where's the bar?

And I'd like to thank Gary for his inspiration too!! What a legend!!👍

I remember the white R8 shots - totally awesome!! Must remember to bring my mote pad next time - there's to learn in here:drool:

:dopey: That means so much <3 👍👍 On your work! You give me Inspiration as well. I came a long way from Day 1 of this Gallery.

Wow I really love the two Impreza Rally shots. Great light and toning 👍
I also like very much the ahrweiler ones, good composition and nice bokeh.
The last two Focus ones are also great with a god sense of motion and action.

Wow I really love the two Impreza Rally shots. Great light and toning 👍
I also like very much the ahrweiler ones, good composition and nice bokeh.
The last two Focus ones are also great with a god sense of motion and action.

Thank you! :dopey:👍

Back