TheKitten's Gallery | I Need Your Love | <3

• Thread starter Kitten
  • 145 comments
The overall framing is good and the blur is well adjusted too. ๐Ÿ‘

Do you have any shots using panning mode 1? It is hard for me to make adjustments when the camera is stationary as opposed to moving the same speed as the car. Any pointers?

That Aristo shot is great. ๐Ÿ‘
As is the Lambo - it's just a pity about the Photomode glitch where the wheels have a line taken out through them at ground level - it's a minor thing but once I notice it, it's all I see. :grumpy: Catches me out sometimes too. ;)

That Aristo shot is great. ๐Ÿ‘
As is the Lambo - it's just a pity about the Photomode glitch where the wheels have a line taken out through them at ground level - it's a minor thing but once I notice it, it's all I see. :grumpy: Catches me out sometimes too. ;)

Just Noticed it :crazy:. Ill be more careful next time. Thanks ๐Ÿ‘

One of the Edits i worked the longest time on. Im very proud ๐Ÿ‘​

Last edited:
You really improve yourself from a pic to the following mate ๐Ÿ‘
I like a lot these three last shots.
Just a remark, you crop your photo on their top part. I suppose to "erase" the watermark. You should try to erase it using the methods you can find in this tutorial : https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6231807 (with the practice it becomes very easy) or anticipates your crop while taking the photo. In the aristo and the Gallardo ones the car is too close to the top border of the pic ;)

You really improve yourself from a pic to the following mate ๐Ÿ‘
I like a lot these three last shots.
Just a remark, you crop your photo on their top part. I suppose to "erase" the watermark. You should try to erase it using the methods you can find in this tutorial : https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6231807 (with the practice it becomes very easy) or anticipates your crop while taking the photo. In the aristo and the Gallardo ones the car is too close to the top border of the pic ;)

I hope i did a good edit :nervous:

Can't believe I missed this gallery. Some real nice clean shots you got there. Your framing's pretty unique as well, a nice refresh to the standard 16:9 we've been getting around here.

Shots 1, 2 & 4 are very well composed, love the use of the curves in shots 2 & 4.
It seems that you are ok with the watermark removal now ;) ๐Ÿ‘

Sweet set! It's strange that Polyphony Digital combined arcade races like this one with vehicles spanning from a Camaro LM to a Peugeot 905. I wonder who's going to win. ๐Ÿ’ก

Its a GTP Race series. 2 Hours. 11 Drivers showed up. 2 Left. Very fun series!

Last edited:
Fixed the issue with the Ford GT Spec II, Crappy Job removing the Water Mark, And it looked horrible so i fixed it :).

Wow your Road "Course - Daytona_23" pic is the best I've ever seen on this track ๐Ÿ‘

Thank You! I agree as well ๐Ÿ‘

@Kodje Thanks for the link helped a lot making my work more realistic ๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
Thanks Bro! ๐Ÿ‘

9716661049_947553ae74_z.jpg

9716661469_22b151c5a0_z.jpg

Yes, I won't say that if I didn't thought it ;)
When we look at them in a higher resolution we can see the modelisation flaw but in a 640px size it goes well. And your compositions on this track are good with a nice sense of speed ๐Ÿ‘

Yes, I won't say that if I didn't thought it ;)
When we look at them in a higher resolution we can see the modelisation flaw but in a 640px size it goes well. And your compositions on this track are good with a nice sense of speed ๐Ÿ‘

Some of the you can see the modelisation, Some others are much better. Some of them are awful. and thanks!

Good one, you did a splendid work making the oldie GT4 LM cars look fine, the last one particularly brought me to mind of the Infinity racing track in the previous segment of the series.

Back