Theme Suggestion

franz
I agree with 440 .... any unique cars will win the contest
it is better to narrow it down ... at least limit to car type (e.g. production car only)

I second that notion. plus with one of the biggest tracks there are so many possibilities. :dunce:

What about taking photos of game glitches? This wouldn't include jumps, spins, or hitting a wall, but actual glitches in the game. I've found at least one pretty major one and got some pictures of it. It would make for a great challenge to find an actual glitch, as I've only found one.

SuperIB
How about movie scenes??

Recreating somthing from movies like Ronin (ofcourse we would have to use the RS6 instead, but still...) or Taxi (except we are missing a 405, but we do have Merc 190 and Evo's :P ). I could go one, but you get the idea...

I think it could be fun... Many weeks still left in this century, so maybe one day... ;)

Thats a great idea. Wouldn't have to be the exact car, just similar with a brief description of the scene. Wouldn't have to be a jump or anything either, a scene from Le Mans for example. Fair enough it would be very open but the cream always rises to the top......well, at least it should do!

I've got Bullit in mind if it does come up. :)

194GVan
at least for limiting cars, you could use the restrictions found in many races of the game (FR, FF, Pre 1970 only, supercars, etc...) I also like the idea of limiting it to "race" cars, like cars with race decals and vinyls only or something.
that sounds good, pics like this is perfect

Back