Themed Mini Comps | New Theme 5/19 | By Drop5

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 909 comments
  • 47,196 views
Okay then i wont bring this back.
 
I would be interested in this, I liked these themed comps and im sure other people did too. 👍
 
Same here spanky poo.
 
I still never got to organize mine. From February. Lol.
 
Need more interest than that.
 
I would be interested in participating if you bring them back.
 
Room will consist of 8 participants. Everyone off track judges.

These are fun, just stopped doing them because of vdcs2
 
I'm down 👍
 
Me too! Would love to see it back!
 
I get my schedule on wednesdays. I will plan it on a day i have off. But i only get weekdays off.
 
Will it suit people in GMT with early bedtimes? (like over at 10?)
 
Yes two rooms one for europe like always and one for north america.
 
Thinking of having a comp this Thursday, who would be interested?
 
Im done but i have to stay after at school to get caught up
 
What time?
 
Might have to do 2 rooms.
 
Mini comp tonight at 6pm pst.

Theme: Formula Drift Replicas
Tires: Comfort mediums
Horsepower: 600hp
Track: Cape Ring North VDCS1 Section

Room will open at 5pm pst for open practice.

Clipping points:
Outside, outside, inside, inside (wall), inside, inside, outside.

Edit: Only one of each driver. First come first serve.
 
Last edited:
Mini comp tonight at 6pm pst.

Theme: Formula Drift Replicas
Tires: Comfort mediums
Horsepower: 600hp
Track: Cape Ring North VDCS1 Section

Room will open at 5pm pst for open practice.

Clipping points:
Outside, outside, inside, inside (wall), inside, inside, outside.

Edit: Only one of each driver. First come first serve.

FFS Why don't I have my wheel!!!
 
I think Imma get in on this. I just gotta find a replica, since Saito will prlly be taken. :lol:
 
Im might show up.
 
Ill bring out my chris forsberg
 
If I can join it will be FTLC WW
 
I'll call mike essa!
 
Can we call drivers?? If thats the case I dibs Saito.. Seeing as thats a nik name of mine ;)


EDIT: Oops... my bad for the double post. Thats my first EVER
 
Okay so here is what i have so far.

Gunz - daigo saito
Kodi - tbd
SPANK - Chris Forsberg
Ant - walker Wilkerson
Killer - kyle mohan
Fast - conrad grunewald
Twist - Corey hosford

I need 8 participants.
 
Last edited:
Ill get on for this.. I claim Bruce Grunewald. MMKay?
 
Back