Themed Mini Comps | New Theme 5/19 | By Drop5

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 909 comments
  • 47,198 views
Okay crisp you're up.
 
GTP ID:Crisp
PSN ID:CrispWheels
Theme:Bombs not missles!
Horsepower:700
Chassis's Allowed: FR cars over 1500 KG
Track: Deep Forest Reverse (Rock wall to tunnel)
# of participants (8 or 16):16
 
Last edited:
monsterGAUZ
monsterGAUZ
Mustang Mach 1
 
Powellx235
Powellx234
I dunno
 
You guys like this idea?
 
GTP ID: Fastfox400
PSN ID: FAstfox400
Car: Lexus SC300
 
I will update this when I can crisp.
 
kroks4250
lexus gs300:D and spank can i be on waiting lsit please
 
HP limit increased after testing for the comp.
 
Mini comp tonght by me. I need 8 people to sign up.

Theme 500hp or below American muscle vs japanese muscle.

Please fill this out.

GTP ID:
CAR:

My sign up;

GTP ID: SPANK
CAR: Z34
 
GTP ID: e_dub64
CAR: TBD
 
What time do you want to do the mini comp? :D
 
Kinda late for you. I forgot to write it but I want it at 6pm mst gmt -7
 
Kinda late for you. I forgot to write it but I want it at 6pm mst gmt -7

yeah thats 1am for me ;/ maybe next time 👍
 
Just wondering, what track are we gonna run?
 
Let me think about it really quick.

Edit: Rome vdc section is the track.
 
Last edited:
So musterdstangs and poopras or does it mean v8 only?
 
Damn so wish I didnt have a billiard league to attend to tonight. I would so bring out the American muscle tonight.
 
Mustangs and supras are fine.
 
No one?
 
SPANK

I got off work an hour ago but I'm not sure I'll make it :/ still gotta do my school stuff.
 
When is this starting ??
 
Never not enough interest due to last minute notice.
 
Oh I see well I guess I'll just play bf3
 
Spank when do you want to get to my date for the competition thing?
 
Thinking about bringing this back. Any interest?
 
It will continue to be two rooms. But hosted on days i have off.
 
Back