Themed Mini Comps | New Theme 5/19 | By Drop5

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 909 comments
  • 47,196 views
Spank I have a great track if you wanna use it.
 
Powellx235
Spank I have a great track if you wanna use it.

What is it?
 
Aww I'd totally do this BMW competition... But I got work lol
 
fcpmarcus
Aww I'd totally do this BMW competition... But I got work lol

Booo
 
Custom track our team uses. Really good flow to it.
 
Powellx235
Custom track our team uses. Really good flow to it.

Making an advantage, im sorry i cant. For old time sake circuito de madrid. Vdcs2 track.

[Youtube]67hp1ime8YA[/media]
 
Yeah I understand.
 
When is the comp guys it's deanleeds14 by the way
 
Who ever runs a 2002 has my full respect, I was going to use it , The car ius really light and surprising ly It lets me get over 340HP, On the track I was able to get it full lock on most parts of the track, Awesome little European Hachi
 
Ls14DriftVetera
When is the comp guys it's deanleeds14 by the way

Read.

Also: ill be opening the room soon for practice.
 
im using 135i boss about 500hp.
 
M3 gtr here..
 
Lounge now open! For practice and mini comp.
 
Potential theme: identical cars, using the select from garage feature. Would really show some talent!
 
Potential theme: identical cars, using the select from garage feature. Would really show some talent!

We did that with Cobras awhile back, it defiantly took some skill.
 
90 rx7 fd is the way forward
 
Powellx235
Potential theme: identical cars, using the select from garage feature. Would really show some talent!

Everybody keeps telling me that. Might have to do it.
 
Yeah do, but don't tell anybody what car, just the track. But use cars that have some good enough power.
 
Powellx235
Yeah do, but don't tell anybody what car, just the track. But use cars that have some good enough power.

Ill do it next week
 
I remember when Asa and GTDS use to do those it was always fun..
 
fastfox400
I remember when Asa and GTDS use to do those it was always fun..

GTDS good times good times
 
Please don't mind title. No room is currently open.

Although I was thinking of holding a small comp tonight when I get home if any Americans are interested. I would open room at 630pm pst and will have a 30-45 minutesbof practice before I start.

Theme: v6/ i6 only
Hp: 600hp
Tires: cm
Grip: real
Damage: visible only
Aero: allowed
Judges: everyone off track.

Gtp:
Psn:
Car:


This will be a spot i have interested as round 6 so let's see how it plays out!


1.
Gtp: SPANK
Psn : GTP_Drop5
Car: toyota soarer 2.5gt-t
2.
Gtp: Crisp
Psn: CrispWheels
Car: Supra mk.III 2.5TT
3.
Gtp: xKiller_Dx
Psn: xKiller_D(eez nuts)x
Car: Nissan 370z (Because I never drift those)
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
 
Last edited:
Gtp: Crisp
Psn: CrispWheels
Car: Supra mk.III 2.5TT
 
Gtp: xKiller_Dx
Psn: xKiller_D(eez nuts)x
Car: Nissan 370z (Because I never drift those)
 
Get you added
 
Anyone else?
 
Maybe it will just be a little chill out sesh.
 
Looks like it, thought about opening it up to public but idm dont know
 
Sign me up! I'll be using the Skyline Coupe 370GT, better known as the G37!
 
Back