Themed Mini Comps | New Theme 5/19 | By Drop5

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 909 comments
  • 47,196 views
Room opening soon. For practice.
 
Welp good practice anyways.
 
It was good drifting with you though.
 
Room opening tonight at 8pm may (11pm est).

Theme from now on will be missile Mondays! Need atleast 8 drifters.

Requirements:

400hp or less
95 and later
Comfort hard tires
Tire wear off
Grip reduction on real.

Sign up form:

gtp id:
Psn id:
car:
hp:

driver list:

1.
Gtp id: SPANK
psn id: GTP_Drop5
Car: '85 Mazda Rx-7 (fc )
hp: 389

2.
gtp id: monsterGAUZ
Psn id: monsterGAUZ
car: Nissan Sileighty
hp: 330

3.
GTP ID: Fastfox400
PSN ID: Fastfox400
Car: Rx-7 GT-x '90 (FC)
HP: 340

4.
gtp id: risewithefallen
psn id: risewithefallen2
car: 1996 240sx S14
HP: 370
5.
gtp id: devintheninja
Psn id: blueninjacivic
car: Nissan Silva (S13)
hp: 339hp

6.
7.
8.
 
Last edited:
gtp id: monsterGAUZ
Psn id: monsterGAUZ
car: Nissan Sileighty
hp: 330
 
monsterGAUZ
gtp id: monsterGAUZ
Psn id: monsterGAUZ
car: Nissan Sileighty
hp: 330

You're going to be up?
 
You're going to be up?

Tonight I will. It opens 5am my time if I'm not mistaken, would be impossible for me usually but I have first 3 lessons off tomorrow.
 
GTP ID: Fastfox400
PSN ID: Fastfox400
Car: Rx-7 GT-x '90 (FC)
HP: 340
 
monsterGAUZ
Tonight I will. It opens 5am my time if I'm not mistaken, would be impossible for me usually but I have first 3 lessons off tomorrow.

Oh Okay.

fastfox400
GTP ID: Fastfox400
PSN ID: Fastfox400
Car: Rx-7 GT-x '90 (FC)
HP: 340

got you signed up!
 
Schwweet.. My FC rocks.. Its LS powered..
 
fastfox400
Schwweet.. My FC rocks.. Its LS powered..

Doing hybrids? Lol
 
Yeah we be doing hybrids.. We have cracked the system lol..
 
fastfox400
Yeah we be doing hybrids.. We have cracked the system lol..

You for real?
 
fastfox400
No.. They stopped it.. They were doing hybrids at the very beginning.

Oh Okay. I was going to say I'm in! See you there tonight!

Room will open at 7:30 for track section release and open practice.
 
Your time?
 
When's the Euro comp?
 
gtp id: devintheninja
Psn id: blueninjacivic
car: Nissan Silva (S13)
hp: 339hp
 
Might do Rome vdcs2 section. Seemed to be fast and technical
 
Trying to get my internet to work ill be on as soon as I can :/
 
Room opens in 1 hour
 
SPANK
Room opens in 1 hour

Might not be able to make it! I was expecting it to be earlier, I have school tomorrow.
 
Anyone else?
 
Room closed no one showed till 8:15 and not enough people. Maybe next time
 
Last edited:
Back