Themed Mini Comps | New Theme 5/19 | By Drop5

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 909 comments
  • 47,196 views
Wait, where am i on the list lol.
 
Can you put me on extra? I do not know if I'll make it or not. I have work until 12, I'll use a c6 corvette if I make it. If not ill judge.
 
monsterGAUZ
GTP ID: monsterGAUZ
PSN ID: monsterGAUZ
Drift Car?: Toyota Supra RZ '97

Sorry forgot to add isho. Can you sign up with USDM?

Tacobell18
Wait, where am i on the list lol.[/QUOTE
Youre right Im sorry. Gauz will have to sign up USDM.

Eric1512
Can you put me on extra? I do not know if I'll make it or not. I have work until 12, I'll use a c6 corvette if I make it. If not ill judge.

Z06 450Hp right without detuning it?
 
No dont worry ill sign up on USDM,

GTP ID: Tacobell18
PSN ID: MCR-Ishox
Drift Car: 05 Mustang
 
Tacobell18
No dont worry ill sign up on USDM,

GTP ID: Tacobell18
PSN ID: MCR-Ishox
Drift Car: 05 Mustang

Are you sure. That spot is rightfully yours.
 
If he wants to use a JDM car change mine to a Mach 1 please.
 
Never mind ill stick to my SC430 then.
 
monsterGAUZ
If he wants to use a JDM car change mine to a Mach 1 please.

Okay.
 
SPANK
Sorry forgot to add isho. Can you sign up with USDM?

Z06 450Hp right without detuning it?

Lol sorry. I will use a 07 mustang in that case.
 
Eric1512
Lol sorry. I will use a 07 mustang in that case.

Just fill out form and ill get you in.

Since its to hard to get judges i will leave it up to off track players to vote. There will be no theme to this beside the JDM vs. USDM. But i will not be doing rounds. After this is over we will choose a different theme.

Room will open st 10am pst/1pm est and we'll have a half hour of practice on the track which will be chosen tonight. Good luck to everyone but lets be honest, Im out for blood. :lol:
 
Last edited:
GTP : DriftRyuji
PSN : DoriUnion-Naoki
Car : (premium) 69 Camaro Z28
 
Last edited:
I like this old muscle vs Japanese imports.
 
I like this old muscle vs Japanese imports.

Totally awesome monsters vs missiles gonna be fun i sent you a request spank on psn.
 
If I can still sign up I'm gonna unleash my monster

GTP: DriftToretto
PSN: MCR-Toretto
Car: Dodge Challenger R/T '70

EDIT: I might be too late.
 
Last edited:
To late but please still come and watch may have a no show. Add me on psn.
 
Room opens in 53 minutes!
 
Meh i might just play Dirt 1 to pass the time. Because im absolute bord atm. Wish it started now.
 
Room has been open for 30 minutes....im missing people
 
Results from today! Thank you everyone who participated and Congrats to Isho and Aquafina (lol).

8686187057_4732906e31_z.jpg
 
Im guessing JDM won lol ... AQuaFINA in the house
 
Next time JDM was Euro
 
VENOMdeACE
Im guessing JDM won lol ... AQuaFINA in the house

Haha USDM didnt stand a chance lol.

lspredator
Next time JDM was Euro

JDM will be in the next comp and Germany will be next.
 
Yeah that podium would have been totally different if I wasn't given a loss. I stood a chance but the rest of USDM didn't. :lol:
 
Yeah that podium would have been totally different if I wasn't given a loss. I stood a chance but the rest of USDM didn't. :lol:

And i failed. Hardware Issues FTW.
 
DriftToretto
Yeah that podium would have been totally different if I wasn't given a loss. I stood a chance but the rest of USDM didn't. :lol:

You almost had it.

TheKitten
And i failed. Hardware Issues FTW.

Uh huh sure...hardware issues...yeah. :lol:
 
Back