Themed Mini Comps | New Theme 5/19 | By Drop5

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 909 comments
  • 47,196 views
Sorry about yesterday. For some reason i couldn't sign back in after i disconnected so i just left.
 
MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
Sorry about yesterday. For some reason i couldn't sign back in after i disconnected so i just left.

I had to wait a bit and it let me log back in.
 
GTP ID: DriftRyuji
PSN ID: Kyouto-Naoki
Car: Toyota Supra 3.0 Turbo'88
 
DriftRyuji
GTP ID: DriftRyuji
PSN ID: Kyouto-Naoki
Car: Toyota Supra 3.0 Turbo'88

Added.
 
Added to the conversation before, I was going to use the '83 haha. It wasn't the best but don't want to copy every one else... For next week I will garuntee that no one will have the same car as me 👍
 
GTP ID: MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
PSN ID: MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
Car: Toyota Supra 3.0 Turbo '88
 
MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
GTP ID: MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
PSN ID: MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
Car: Toyota Supra 3.0 Turbo '88

Added!

We are full up but taking extra sign ups for no shows.
 
GTP ID: BlindsideTora
PSN ID: Blindside-Tora
Car: RX-7 Spirit Type A (FD) '02
 
GTP ID: BlindsideTora
PSN ID: Blindside-Tora
Car: RX-7 Spirit Type A (FD) '02

Cant use this car, you gotta use something between the years 1965-1989
 
Cant use this car, you gotta use something between the years 1965-1989

Whoops my bad didn't read though, then ill find new car
 
Ok sorry about first post didn't read through op.

GTP ID: BlindsideTora
PSN ID: Blindside-Tora
CAR: Skyline GTS-R (R31) '87

Also sorry about double post I'm on iPhone and my phone freezes and doesn't let me press the edit button.
 
Full again -.- I was gonna suggest to do a FormulaD-drift-car-replica theme since Round 2 is this weekend. :O
 
BlindsideTora
Ok sorry about first post didn't read through op.

GTP ID: BlindsideTora
PSN ID: Blindside-Tora
CAR: Skyline GTS-R (R31) '87

Also sorry about double post I'm on iPhone and my phone freezes and doesn't let me press the edit button.

Added.

DriftShiro
Full again -.- I was gonna suggest to do a FormulaD-drift-car-replica theme since Round 2 is this weekend. :O

Would have been more fun with hybrids.
 
Who is ready for tomorrow?
 
Still working on the FC.
 
Tacobell18
Still working on the FC.

Ill make a few adjustments and ill be good.

BlindsideTora
What time is it going to start.

Time is in op.
 
GTP ID:Freddude
PSN ID:MCR-Fr3DDy
Drift Car: Fairlady Z 300ZX TT 2seater (Z32) '89
 
Freddude
GTP ID:Freddude
PSN ID:MCR-Fr3DDy
Drift Car: Fairlady Z 300ZX TT 2seater (Z32) '89

Added
 
How many hours for it to start? lol Don't get the how the time works here...lol
 
How many hours for it to start? lol Don't get the how the time works here...lol

Just about 5 hours and 10 minutes until the start.
 
Its 7:32am right now so not for awhile.
 
Sorry for the late sign up, I thought i might not be able to make it. If im still able to still sign up as an extra:

GTP: xSNPx
PSN: MCR-xStef
CAR: SAVANNA RX-7 GT-Limited (FC) '85

If not, its okay i understand.
 
Room open.

SNP, you can join if we don't have a regular show up you can fill in.
 
I cant make it, not home before tomorrow
 
Last edited:
Back