Themed Mini Comps | New Theme 5/19 | By Drop5

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 909 comments
Please don't sign up if you cant make it. Too many no shows of people are suppose to be there.

Please don't sign up if you cant make it. Too many no shows of people are suppose to be there.

Maybe have like if you miss 2 or 3 without a legit excuse you are suspended from doing this for a certain length of time.

GreazyTee

Isho again. Ill have podium pic up today.

michrulejj
Maybe have like if you miss 2 or 3 without a legit excuse you are suspended from doing this for a certain length of time.

No this is just for fun but it does kill me when i have not enough people and the ones missing are on the 8 registered not on the extras list. Just saying, people need to know if the can make it first before signing up.

No this is just for fun but it does kill me when i have not enough people and the ones missing are on the 8 registered not on the extras list. Just saying, people need to know if the can make it first before signing up.

2nd and 3rd?

Ok I see. Thats why I didn't sign up. I could have made it but didn't know to Sat. Morning an hour before comp. Anyways I should be good for the next one just can't wait to see what the theme is.

No one really hit the last clip cause we was on long beach section in the last clip is to ride the rumble strip but anyways fun comp guys.

I was judging the last clip, but many others wouldn't. Oh well Next track will be longer and more fun! New theme will be filled in this week! In the mean time here is the podium from this Saturdays Theme Comp!

Once again thank you to all that showed up!

8733267558_e928c4c909_c.jpg

Line of the stef was way off! But instead of passing him i stayed on his side. I should have passed him.

Thats why i called it a tie. You also hit him after the first turn on the transition into the second wall. On your lead run you hit the wall twice which made you correct and thats why i voted stef.

GreazyTee

You got me wrong. Im not complaining one bit! It was a blast! Just knew i could have been in podium. But i kept it KDF and dint argue the calls.

Really Sorry that I couldn't make it man I have weekend practice for football and after that I'm too beat to get online :(

Update: New theme now up!

I was given the idea to run a same car comp, to make it up to the driver and tuning of the car to win. So this week we will explore the V8 power of the Ford Mustang GT '07. This is the premium model only so '05 standard models will not be allowed.

Registration form has changed sense we are using the same car, so no need to list what car Youre driving. Lets get 16 people this time!

Registration Now Open!!

If I have my LERK84 PSN account working by weekend I'll join this the mustang is one of the few U.S. cars I dont hate.

Back