Themed Mini Comps | New Theme 5/19 | By Drop5

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 909 comments
  • 47,196 views
michrulejj
Have the track been released yet? I may have overlooked it but didn't see it.

No not yet.

Tacobell18
Amazing to see every spot is filled. Now lets see who shows up lol.
 
Spank. Depending on what day I am helping my mom's friend work on their pool, depends on if I can come. Far as I know it is either Saturday or Sunday. I am not sure on what time or which day, I will make sure to let you know by Saturday night if I can or not
 
I cant Get on that late on Sundays
 
Lock2Lock
Spank. Depending on what day I am helping my mom's friend work on their pool, depends on if I can come. Far as I know it is either Saturday or Sunday. I am not sure on what time or which day, I will make sure to let you know by Saturday night if I can or not

Okay man

lspredator
I cant Get on that late on Sundays

Oh sorry.
 
:/ Can't make it to the comp. Have to work until late...
 
Sunday is fine for me Spank. Family time is more important. :)
 
I'll be able to attend this comp sunday since I'm on my way home right now.
 
Wait! Didn't saw it was sunday... I can! (: I can make it to the comp.
 
I am not going to be able to come tomorrow. Got a lot to do. Sorry.
 
Spank your Friend list is full... I only an extra so don't worry about it now. Just thought I'll tell you.
 
How loong to it starts?

I might make it
 
lspredator
How loong to it starts?

I might make it

Im doing my best
 
All spots full then ?
 
Sorry guys I can't make it. Ive been trying to get home but can't in time.

Im so sorry
 
So you cant make it for today or are you coming home late?
 
Tacobell18
So you cant make it for today or are you coming home late?

Just out and not in my car.

DriftToretto
-__- I knew it.

Hey I've done pretty good on opening these but I do have a life outside of gt.
 
Yeah blah blah blah that's what everyone says we all have a life outside of gt but I still manage to be on its cool though you have a child and I can understand that.
 
Due to Formula D weekend I will doing the muscle car challenge on sunday at normal time. Thanks for everyone one who is patient with me and my hectic schedule this past weekend. I apologize greatly.

Hopefully see you then!
 
Spank, can you send me a team paint chip so I can dupe it? I accidentally used my only one :dunce:
 
e_dub64
Spank, can you send me a team paint chip so I can dupe it? I accidentally used my only one :dunce:

I can do that.
 
SPANK
Due to Formula D weekend I will doing the muscle car challenge on sunday at normal time. Thanks for everyone one who is patient with me and my hectic schedule this past weekend. I apologize greatly.

Hopefully see you then!

No problem man. I've been extremely busy too. Plus you got a kid, that should be your first priority anyway (if it wasn't I would come to your house and break both of your knee caps with a baseball bat haha). No rush bro.
 
Lock2Lock
No problem man. I've been extremely busy too. Plus you got a kid, that should be your first priority anyway (if it wasn't I would come to your house and break both of your knee caps with a baseball bat haha). No rush bro.

Thank you for understanding
 
Thank you for understanding

If my ps3 is back up and running I will be there. I have nothing planned Sunday. 👍
 
:( Matte Exsame on monday. I Am gona -
 
Due to immaturity of people on GTP, I will be closing all my threads and will be posting all info on my team website and team facebook.
 
OP updated.

If you're signed up and can't make it please let me know so I can delete you from the list. If you need to change your car please let me know as well so I can change it.

Thank you!
 
Yep. Sorry Spank I already know I got plans this weekend.
 
Back