Themed Mini Comps | New Theme 5/19 | By Drop5

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 909 comments
Conscience
? Art Morrison Vette has a 7.0 OHV. C6 has the same?

Has chassis from C6 and C5. I said wrong engine. It has a 427 small block Chevy engine.

Anyway, spank has the track been picked yet? Or any ideas?

Lock2Lock
Has chassis from C6 and C5. I said wrong engine. It has a 427 small block Chevy engine.

can i watch ? :3

Technically the C6 Z06 motor in a is a Modern 427. And same with LSA (Motor found in the ZL-1) Not positive though but am pretty sure.

michrulejj
Technically the C6 Z06 motor in a is a Modern 427. And same with LSA (Motor found in the ZL-1) Not positive though but am pretty sure.

GM LSX Gen-III and Gen-IV are all considered small block. Vastly different from the iron big block counter part. The LSA is NOT a 427cid as it's only 6.2L metric (378cid).

BB Chevy 427cid (4.250" x 3.760")
SB Chevy 427cid (4.125" x 4.000")

I know the small block, big block difference. I was saying the vette was 427 and unsuore on the ZL1. And now I remember reading that. I should have known.. buy thanks for clearfying. It's a quality car.

PSN:RSM-Eric1512
GTP:Eric1512
Car:Camaro Z28

I wanted to try a muscle car on my wheel tonight, I tried the Camaro and fell in love.

Eric1512
PSN:RSM-Eric1512
GTP:Eric1512
Car:Camaro Z28

I wanted to try a muscle car on my wheel tonight, I tried the Camaro and fell in love.

Added. 1 more and we got a top 16!!

Of course not. Try not to sign up if you know your going to make plans over it then around it.

An idea... What if say someone can't make it. (Like above) We have all the extras put in a mini tandem comp 20 min before comp and winner gets in. And who you go agaisnt is luck of draw. That if we have extras and a spot open.

An idea... What if say someone can't make it. (Like above) We have all the extras put in a mini tandem comp 20 min before comp and winner gets in. And who you go agaisnt is luck of draw. That if we have extras and a spot open.

Time consuming

Conscience
ohh wait i can sign up?

Always could.

michrulejj

To much time and I just grab first person available on extras list.

Bad news guys, turns out due to work I can only spend Saturday with my son. I am going to have to postpone this till Sunday if thats okay with everyone?

Actually may be better. Even though I am on Extra's list I'll be there just in case.

Also just read limit is 550... Maybe I should add 70hp and get used to it. I run 480 HP in my Vette. Run 480 most of the time.

Bad news guys, turns out due to work I can only spend Saturday with my son. I am going to have to postpone this till Sunday if thats okay with everyone?

Yeah no problem, okay with me.

Still one spot on the Extras, if Its updated.
If so, add me please:

GTP ID: GTGranpa
PSN ID: FN_Costa
Car: Chevy Camaro Z28 '69

So it's Sunday same hour then ?

Eric1512
Psn: RSM-Shadow
GTP:banned
Car:1970 Chevelle

Added.

lspredator
Sry i can't come on sunday

Okay.

GTGranpa
Still one spot on the Extras, if Its updated.
If so, add me please:

GTP ID: GTGranpa
PSN ID: FN_Costa
Car: Chevy Camaro Z28 '69

So it's Sunday same hour then ?

Its filled up. But all add just incase.

monsterGAUZ
Sundays are always better I think, everybody wants to parteeyy at saturdays :dunce:

Like me lol

Back