bloodstriker Messages 278 Sydney, Austral Messages GTP_slowman Mar 7, 2010 #1 What the title says. so it's easier for everyone to view everything
Northstar The Original Party Worm Premium Messages 24,773 Anoka, MN Mar 7, 2010 #3 Considering there have only been around 5 it's not exactly hard to keep track of.
Jay    Premium Messages 20,145 Australia Messages VIPERGTS01 Mar 7, 2010 #4 Justin Considering there have only been around 5 it's not exactly hard to keep track of. Click to expand... Off the top of my head I can already think of a fair few E3 2009 458 Tribute FT86 Tribute FT86 G sports SLS AMG AGS trailer IS-F data logger Nascar trailer GOW III disk trailer and probably a few I have missed. I think this is a pretty good idea, you could even expand it a GT5 info/pictures (links, sources) database.
Justin Considering there have only been around 5 it's not exactly hard to keep track of. Click to expand... Off the top of my head I can already think of a fair few E3 2009 458 Tribute FT86 Tribute FT86 G sports SLS AMG AGS trailer IS-F data logger Nascar trailer GOW III disk trailer and probably a few I have missed. I think this is a pretty good idea, you could even expand it a GT5 info/pictures (links, sources) database.
Heath_1 (Banned) Messages 2,079 a shoe box Messages GlazeVZ Mar 7, 2010 #7 or instead of a thread maybe there can be a section on the website somewhere with all the trailers.
Cap'n Jack Premium Messages 10,419 South of the South Messages GoldMineGutted Mar 7, 2010 #8 Heath_1 or instead of a thread maybe there can be a section on the website somewhere with all the trailers. Click to expand... Something like this (I realise it's more than just trailers, but it's not hard to sift through the videos), maybe?
Heath_1 or instead of a thread maybe there can be a section on the website somewhere with all the trailers. Click to expand... Something like this (I realise it's more than just trailers, but it's not hard to sift through the videos), maybe?
TrievelA7X Messages 676 Messages GTP_TrievelA7X Mar 7, 2010 #9 Justin Considering there have only been around 5 it's not exactly hard to keep track of. Click to expand... Really? I've never heard of a game having so many useless trailers - ever. I'm thinking the counts at least 10, maybe closing in on 15. I figure another year and a half delay, 6 more trailers, and a release date coupled with a full demo!💡
Justin Considering there have only been around 5 it's not exactly hard to keep track of. Click to expand... Really? I've never heard of a game having so many useless trailers - ever. I'm thinking the counts at least 10, maybe closing in on 15. I figure another year and a half delay, 6 more trailers, and a release date coupled with a full demo!💡
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,428 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Mar 7, 2010 #10 Is there something fundamentally wrong with this then?
TrievelA7X Messages 676 Messages GTP_TrievelA7X Mar 7, 2010 #11 Famine Is there something fundamentally wrong with this then? Click to expand... Apparently it's hard to find (chuckle)
Famine Is there something fundamentally wrong with this then? Click to expand... Apparently it's hard to find (chuckle)
Heath_1 (Banned) Messages 2,079 a shoe box Messages GlazeVZ Mar 7, 2010 #12 Famine Is there something fundamentally wrong with this then? Click to expand... Aren't they all on GTP's YouTube Channel aswell? I never gave that a thought
Famine Is there something fundamentally wrong with this then? Click to expand... Aren't they all on GTP's YouTube Channel aswell? I never gave that a thought