There's a new best CR per minute race!

  • Thread starter Thread starter SoCal Senator
  • 46 comments
  • 5,496 views
Yes, and once you keep grinding an cutting with a fully tuned enzo, you can get the time down to 3:09.xxx or even down to 3:08's or if your a champion(with a good tune) 3:07's. I managed to do a 3:09.477
 
Last edited:
Quickest I can get is 3.58 in a fully modded F40, no cutting and 3.46 with Scuderia full mods excluding diff and am using sports suspension.

What are other people doing the F40 in??
 
I have to admit, the times of 3:22 and 3:14 somewhat shocked me.

I've done a 3:31, although I've not been really really pushing for the best time. I figured if I cut every corner and shikane I can, I can get down to about 3:20-3:25, but 3:14?!?!?!

No one lies on the internet
 
No one lies on the internet
:)

...best I've done is a 3:33...but I'm not really trying to attain the best time possible...usually I just run the track and only cut the corner leading onto the straights just to get by some traffic. I normally finish around 3:44...except that time that I cut the final chicanes for the 3:33.
 
Managed to lap between 3:20:xxx and 3:25:xxx majority of the time in a maxed Enzo, my laps on the most part are extremely poor driving wise but I make up for a lot of time by cutting corners, nudging opponents etc. Definitely a great way to earn some credits :)
 
Quickest I can get is 3.58 in a fully modded F40, no cutting and 3.46 with Scuderia full mods excluding diff and am using sports suspension.

What are other people doing the F40 in??

Surely a 3.46 isn't getting you first place is it?
 
Pulling in a consistent 3:42 (cutting) with my California. I've only tried the Enzo and the California for this race. The California is definitely slower than the tuned Enzo, but I actually find it a lot easier to drive. I generally have problems handling MR cars, so I opted for the California which is one of the very few FR Ferraris.

I'll have to try the Italia that everyone is ranting and raving about. I own all the Ferraris, but haven't driven them all.
 
I did a few 3:25 with the Enzo, cutting the last two corners. If you manage to do it for 2h20 or so, without including loadin time, it's possible to gain 20 millions. I said 2h20min, i calculated an average lap of 3min30sec. With 26 millions i can buy all the premium cars i don't already have.
 
If they continue the zero mile cars another week, I'll definitely tune up that 430 Scuderia I have sitting around. Like many other people, I'm just plain tired of the K car cup.
 
Using my Enzo - Maxed power wise, stock suspension, I usually do it around 3:20 ish...My fastest was 3:15.666 <--Ya, It really was .666. This of course is with corner cutting. All assists off including ABS :)
 
OK, I pushed a bit harder the other day. I wanted to get my 20million credits, so I could finally get the stupid "penniless" trophy.

Got my time down to 3:18.8XX

I think that if I had and knew how to use a wheel, and if I could race without at least traction control on 1 and ABS on 1, then I can see the times of under 3:15 being possible. But for me, managing 3:20 - 3:21 regularly is fun and good enough. :D
 
If they continue the zero mile cars another week, I'll definitely tune up that 430 Scuderia I have sitting around. Like many other people, I'm just plain tired of the K car cup.

I've run Sarthe a few times in the fully tuned matte black Scuderia (The Scud Missile). It's more fun to drive than the Enzo. But the max tuned Fiorano is my favorite weapon.
 
My best time was exactly 3:16.643 , of course , most of my guy friends don't believe me because im a girl.. And I actually raced it, not grind.
 
My best time was exactly 3:16.643 , of course , most of my guy friends don't believe me because im a girl.. And I actually raced it, not grind.

Good work 👍 Self confidence for the win!

My best with a fully tuned Enzo was 3:30 without cutting corners. I'm enjoying running this race in a fully tuned 599 right now cause the car handles better. Though it takes me much longer to catch those damn Enzos that seem to take 90 bends at 100mph.
 
I don't know if it's cheating but I wind through the chicanes faster then the turns.
I use a stock Enzo but with medium race tires.
 
Back