There's no way to identify AI cars?

• Thread starter slthree
  • 5 comments
United States
Fact Central Florida
slthree
I mainly race offline and I can't find a way to see/identify the AI vehicles. I've checked everywhere. Only the driver names and class of car is listed

Please tell me I'm missing something.

I mainly race offline and I can't find a way to see/identify the AI vehicles. I've checked everywhere. Only the driver names and class of car is listed

Please tell me I'm missing something.
You're not missing anything. It's a bit of an oversight IMO, especially as there's plenty of space in the race results screens for this information to be displayed.

You're not missing anything. It's a bit of an oversight IMO, especially as there's plenty of space in the race results screens for this information to be displayed.

Well, that's disappointing. I'm not as knowledgeable as many of you are, where I can just look at a car and identify it. Sometimes during a replay, I can identify one or two cars but there are way more that I can't identify.

I enjoy watching the replay of a full race even more than racing itself. It gives me an opportunity to admire the different cars and the track and the scenery and elevation changes, things I miss when I'm concentrating on keeping my car on the road.

It would be so nice to know exactly what car I'm following for a couple of laps.

Thank you for the quick reply, the Bleeder

The car pictures in career mode not only small but they wear the corresponding livery which is nice but makes car identification hard. I can recognize cars mid race and in replays but sometimes I have hard time figuring out the cars in the results screen, they should change that or add a new tab to it.

That's one thing I like about GTS, that you can toggle the display for either driver name or car name.

Maybe this can be patched in to PC2?

That's one thing I like about GTS, that you can toggle the display for either driver name or car name.

Maybe this can be patched in to PC2?

I think you can switch between the two by going to options. I have mine set to opponent name because I mostly race online and it is too much work to switch between the two.

Back