TheStig13's Gallery: Updated November 21 - Farewell old friend.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stiggy
  • 89 comments
  • 21,220 views
there's some good stuff in here, specially the first RX7 race car
 
Nice update.....i like the second toyota picture...really nice:tup:
 
Random Edited Pictures

pescarolo.jpg

r390.jpg

pennzoilskylines.jpg

m3gtr.jpg

editedlancia.jpg

db7x.jpg

chapperal.jpg
 
The last Lancia pic looks too oversaturated, because the shadows are funky colors. Other than that, superb job! :)👍
 
Laguna Seca Track Day

3000gtl.jpg

wrx.jpg

skylinesedan.jpg

sirion.jpg

mx5j.jpg

mustangsvt.jpg

fpvgt.jpg

fpvf6.jpg

focusrs.jpg

chargersuperbee.jpg

celica.jpg

audia4f.jpg

350zn.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nice pictures man, you've shot from good angles :)
 
You've improved a lot in a very short time. Really like your latest update. IMO the numbers on the window don't look too natural, id bump their saturation down a bit or something, they look too obvious photoshopped. Other than that though, A+ stuff!
 
Mercedes SLR McLaren @ Test Course

mcmerc3.jpg

mcmerc2.jpg

mcmerc1.jpg


Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR @ Beginners Course

evo3c.jpg

evo2m.jpg

evo1q.jpg


Lotus Elise '00 @ Deep Forest Reverse

elise2.jpg

elise1.jpg


Gallery News: For the next update I plan to edit some of the more popular unedited shots in this gallery. I am going to let you decide which pictures should be used for the update. You can request only one picture to be edited.

Cheers
TheStig13
 
This one!
img0653u.jpg


Love the first SLR & Lancer, keep it up!
 
Just a small update to commemerate 5 years since the release of GT4 in Australia. This was the first car and location I used in GT4 Photomode.

FPV GT @ Marunouchi
fpvgt2.jpg


fpvgt.jpg


I am still taking requests for which un-edited pictures in this gallery should be edited for a future update.
 
Subaru Impreza WRX STI Wagon at Beacon Hill


Mobil NSX at Grand Canyon


Hyundai Coupe at Fish Market


Toyota Corolla Rally Car at Cathedral Rocks


Gallery News: This is the last chance to request an un-edited picture to be edited for the next update.
 
Last edited:
Now these are some great shots. I like the different angles a lot and brightness / contrst are set well, too.👍
 
Nice pictures you have here......especially the subaru and the hyundai....nice work:tup:👍👍
 
Subaru Impreza WRX STI Wagon at Beacon Hill

Just when I thought the Bread Van was all but forgotten...oh, and by the way, for the update request, how about a KPGC10 GT-R?
 
How 'bout any NSX at Twin Ring Motegi?
 
Mitsubishi Lancer Rally Car '99 (requested by LancerEvo7GSR)


Honda NSX '02 and Raybrig NSX at Twin Ring Motegi (requested by lilmann73)


Nissan Skyline GTR (KPGC10) '73 (requested by driftking18594)


Corvettes (Edited version of Unedited Comp. Week 67 winner)
 
Can I request?

I want a red FD RX-7 shot.

EDIT: 2nd KPGC10 shot is great.
 
That Evo looks stunning! I like the NSX and KPGC10 sets, too. The edited Corvettes look even better now. 👍
 
^ Agree, but I only notice billboard changes and watermark removal. 👍 anyways.
 
(^pssst...brightness, contrast, and color adjustments)

The Lancer and Corvette shots are great, even though the sign changes on the latter are a little out-of-place, nothing a little cloning, healing, and dodge/burning around the edges wouldn't fix.
 
Last edited:
Wonderful photos. I like the second NSX pic! 👍
 
Mazda RX7 FD3S '95 at Seoul (Requested by tankuroded)


Le Mans Prototypes at La Sarthe I


Blitz Skyline D1 at Tsukuba
 
I love the work with the contrast/saturation. The ones that stick out to me the most are the first RX-7 pic, the first LeMans pic, and the second Blitz pic. The work with the contrast and saturation are just stunning. Keep up the good work! 👍
 
Volvo 240 "Breadbox" at Laguna Seca


Nissan Skyline RS Turbo '83 at Tsukuba


Datsun Fairlady at Autumn Ring


Ford Escort WRC at Grand Canyon
 
That slammed 240 estate is really nice.

The last shots in the other 3 series are also slammin. Especially the escort shot.
 
Nice stuff. I'm really liking the sparking Volvo. The car, DOF and saturation make it look like something shot at a local event.
 
Back