They removed the "load game" option!?!?

  • Thread starter Thread starter J.J.Snake
  • 4 comments
  • 825 views
Messages
80
Am I blind, or did they remove the option to load your game? Im getting sick of having to restart my PS2 every time I want to load a previous game. :indiff:
 
Just a silly question: why do you have more than one saved game anyway?

And besides, this is old news, it was done to prevent you from taking your Simulation cars out for a free test drive in Arcade. You can unlock all the cars in Arcade mode anyway (I think).
 
Do you race?
Just a silly question: why do you have more than one saved game anyway?

And besides, this is old news, it was done to prevent you from taking your Simulation cars out for a free test drive in Arcade. You can unlock all the cars in Arcade mode anyway (I think).

I have two actually (GT3 that is) and will also do it for GT4. One file with all the licenses gold and on the other one the same one with only one exception, I use this one to play the game, so when I want to start over, I don't need to do the licenses again. :dopey:
 
My brother (who does not have a PS2) sometimes will play on mine, and he'll start a new file for himself. Its kind of pathetic if this is true, I was wondering the same thing.
 
kamikazekoala
I have two actually (GT3 that is) and will also do it for GT4. One file with all the licenses gold and on the other one the same one with only one exception, I use this one to play the game, so when I want to start over, I don't need to do the licenses again. :dopey:

That's a great idea!

So you did all the license tests before you started racing or is there a way to transfer all your licenses from a previous game?
 
Back