They're making a new XXX

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bryce302
  • 51 comments
  • 1,999 views

Bryce302

(Banned)
Messages
145
I am a huge fan of Vin Deasel, Hes the kind of guy that if you pissed him off he would pull out a gun and shoot you right there. But when I heard that there making a new XXX there keeping that washed up crazy ass actor Samuel L Jackson and kicking out Vin Deasel. Some one back me up on this basicly im saying who should they of kept for the new XXX
 
XXX was a really cool movie. I liked it. But when I heard Vin Desil was being replaced, I lost intrest Right there.
 
Samuel L Jackson isn't washed up or crazy, xXx was lucky to get him to be honest. Vin Diesel was good in the film, so if there is a second, which there probably will be, VD should be in it again.
 
Vin didn't want to do it, he wasn't kicked out. XXX isn't my kind of movie, other films with XXX in their title have caught my attention though ;).
 
I mean when you put Samuel and Vin together which would you pick?
 
Bryce302
I mean when you put Samuel and Vin together which would you pick?

Um.. the better actor, Jackson?

xXx sucked and i hope it bombs. The action scenes were completely unrealistic and as always, Vin Deisel is about as good as reading a script as my dog is. I hope he never finds work again.
 
Samuel L. Jackson is a bad actor and Mark "Call me Vin Diesel" Vincent is a good one?

Have I fallen through into some parallel dimension?

Vin Diesel dropped out of xXx2 to film The Chronicles of Riddick.
 
samual l. jackson > vin diesel. That is all.
 
I just hope no more stunt men die in xXx 2.
Samuel L. Jackson has been seen as 'cool' personified for a while. But is he up to an action movie? I don't think so.
 
Was he required to do any action?

Is Dame Judi Dench not enough of an all-action woman to play "M" in Bond films?
 
Depends on his role in the film, I don't think we'll see him jumping across tops and sliding down banisters ect. He's 10 times the actor Diesel is.
 
Is Dame Judi Dench not enough of an all-action woman to play "M" in Bond films?
But 'M' is not an action packed role as the actor playing the part is probably not required to even break into a sweat.
I know that alot of action is done my stuntmen/women and that most actors do very little of it themselves, but they must do some.
 
ExigeExcel
But 'M' is not an action packed role as the actor playing the part is probably not required to even break into a sweat.
I know that alot of action is done my stuntmen/women and that most actors do very little of it themselves, but they must do some.

Well, Samuel L. Jackson's role in xXx was pretty much directly analogous to "M".

The most action he did in the entire film was a short, brisk walk.
 
He battered 'Vincent' with his walking stick too. That's hardcore pensioner action.

Bought 51st State the other day. It's not that old, and Jackson plays an action role. He's still got it. Action movie actors aren't required to do much "sliding down banisters". That's what stunt men are for. I can't see that action movie acting is any harder than other genres.
 
Bryce302
I am a huge fan of Vin Deasel, Hes the kind of guy that if you pissed him off he would pull out a gun and shoot you right there.

No. Only idiots and characters in movies would decide to pull out a gun and shoot someone. Vin may be an idiot, and play idiotic characters in movies, but I bet I could flop my penis on his bald head, and I would not be shot.

PS. Samuel > Vin
 
Famine
Samuel L. Jackson is a bad actor and Mark "Call me Vin Diesel" Vincent is a good one?

Have I fallen through into some parallel dimension?

Vin Diesel dropped out of xXx2 to film The Chronicles of Riddick.
:lol:
 
Alright then lets put this into play ice cube is suppose to be taking the part. know if you where a director and they where both there which would you pick a fat black guy or a bad ass looking killer please tell me ?
 
Does anyone know the name of the movie where Samuel is wearing a dress ? What was that it wasnt a half bad movie, But they could have had him in something else.
 
Silverzone
XXX was a really cool movie. I liked it. But when I heard Vin Desil was being replaced, I lost intrest Right there.


thats exactly how I felt when they didnt put Vin in 2 fast to 2 furious.
 
Bryce302
Alright then lets put this into play ice cube is suppose to be taking the part. know if you where a director and they where both there which would you pick a fat black guy or a bad ass looking killer please tell me ?

Bryce302
Does anyone know the name of the movie where Samuel is wearing a dress ? What was that it wasnt a half bad movie, But they could have had him in something else.

Bryce302
thats exactly how I felt when they didnt put Vin in 2 fast to 2 furious.

I wonder what the
edit.gif
button does? Hmmm....

I didn't understand a single one of your posts. Is there any chance you can translate them, without bumping up your post count, into English for me? This bit in particular has me foxed

"know if you where a director and they where both there"

Nope. No idea.

When comparing Ice Cube to Vin Diesel, can you tell me why you feel the need to include Ice Cube's skin colour in his description?

And the second film was "2 Fast 2 Furious". You had an extra "to", and one which would have been grammatically incorrect anyway.
 
This is what I think why does everyone on this website have to fix the other peoples mistakes and call them a dumbass god, just read it and tell the person what you think about what they said. Do we really have to go back and fix there problem them tell them what they think 10 post later.
 
No, but you can try learning about your grammatical errors and fix them to prevent future problems.

About xXx, I didn't mind the actual movie part, but I really hate Vin Diesel's voice. It is so utterly annoying. As long as they don't ruin any more good muscle cars in the sequel, it might be ok. 👍
 
live4speed
Vin didn't want to do it, he wasn't kicked out. XXX isn't my kind of movie, other films with XXX in their title have caught my attention though ;).
LMAO.
 
xXx sucked.

xXx2 will suck.

Vin Diesel should just play hired goons in mobster movies.

Sam Jackson ---> 👍 👍


-Mark
 
Bryce302
This is what I think why does everyone on this website have to fix the other peoples mistakes and call them a dumbass god, just read it and tell the person what you think about what they said. Do we really have to go back and fix there problem them tell them what they think 10 post later.

I didn't call you a dumbass. I said I couldn't understand your posts because they were written in appalling English and that you posted three posts unnecessarily instead of using the Edit button.

This is still true. Your bit about knowing where the director is STILL has me baffled. You can clearly type IN English, so please give it another go so that the whole world - including the many non-English speakers on this site - can understand it.

If a point's worth typing, it's worth typing well.
 
Bryce302
Alright then lets put this into play ice cube is suppose to be taking the part. know if you where a director and they where both there which would you pick a fat black guy or a bad ass looking killer please tell me ?
Yo, Ice Cube is as "bad ass" as Vin Diesel any day. He's carrying a little extra meat on him, but I bet if you called him on it he'd put a hole in your head. All About The Benjamins kicks butt!
 
Ice Cube as badass as Vin Diesel...LMAO, you gotta be kidding me, that is about as funny as that dude saying on an ealier post that Vin Diesel was a better actor that Samuel L Jackson !
 
No I am most certainly NOT kidding. I like Ice Cube, I think he plays himself in movies, but that's okay because he's good at it. I loved him in Friday, Next Friday, Boyz N The Hood, Anaconda, and Three Kings. His rap is a little lame but still okay to listen to.
 
Boyz'n the Hood was great as well as 3 Kings, best movie about the Gulf war ever, but he is not in the same tough-ass league as Vin, ( although 'Cube maybe a better actor )
 
Back