They're making a new XXX

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bryce302
  • 51 comments
  • 1,999 views
TwinTurboJay
Boyz'n the Hood was great as well as 3 Kings, best movie about the Gulf war ever, but he is not in the same tough-ass league as Vin, ( although 'Cube maybe a better actor )
Vin Diesel's not a bad-ass, he just plays one in every movie he's in, because he has no range. The Fast and the Furious, bad-ass. Pitch Black, bad-ass. Chronicles of Riddick, bad-ass. xXx, bad-ass. Knockaround Guys, bad-ass.

The only time he played anything remotely resembling a human being with feelings was in A Man Apart, and a more horrendous excuse for a movie I cannot recall.

In real life I bet he's closer to the Iron Giant (for whom he supplied the voice).
 
Yeah, you're probably right.....( although I kinda liked "a man apart ".....) I just think in Knock Around guys, when he beat the living piss out of that dude in the bar, that was a damn cool scene
 
Bryce302
Does anyone know the name of the movie where Samuel is wearing a dress ? What was that it wasnt a half bad movie, But they could have had him in something else.
51st state I think, he's wearing a kilt anyway, not a dress.
 
51s state got to get that, that was actualy a good movie but they could have had in something other then a a.... kilt.



Ok take away all of Ice Cube's movies and Vins who would you do a fat dude or a badass lookin bald guy?
 
The movie where Samuel Jackson is wearing a KILT is called Formula 51. A kilt is most certainly not a dress. It's not even a skirt. I hope someone from Scotland comes in here and tears you a new one, Bryce!
 
I heard it was a crap, unrealistic movie.
 
I cannot believe 2 pages and 36 posts have been wasted on the subject of Vin Diesel. D-I-E-S-E-L, just like the engine. Which is quite possibly the world's stupidest stage name, not the least of which because he takes himself so seriously.
 
And the fact he starred in The fast and the furious?
 
neon_duke
I cannot believe 2 pages and 36 posts have been wasted on the subject of Vin Diesel. D-I-E-S-E-L, just like the engine. Which is quite possibly the world's stupidest stage name, not the least of which because he takes himself so seriously.

Perhaps if you stamp on him really hard he spontaneously combusts.
 
What have you all got against the man? He's made some alright films and looks like a decent sought of chap. The name Diesel does suck a bit though.
 
neon_duke
I cannot believe 2 pages and 36 posts have been wasted on the subject of Vin Diesel. D-I-E-S-E-L, just like the engine. Which is quite possibly the world's stupidest stage name, not the least of which because he takes himself so seriously.
Hey, at least this was an original thread, not one someone dug up from a year ago just to add to his total posts per day. There have been PLENTY of posts on plenty of equally useless topics.

And remember, Vin was the voice of The Iron Giant, an animated flick better than anything Disney has EVER released. Hmmmph.
 
Hopefully the sequal is better than the first. Like that will ever happen in Hollywood any time soon.
 
I think everybody knows about this movie by now. Vin Diesel has been replaced by Ice Cube. I've never listened to his music, but I've been Cube fan since the "Three Kings" and "Ghosts of Mars"(please don't laugh). Now that Ice Cube is starring in this movie, it got me interested.

P.S. I just dug this thread up from a year ago, just to add to my total posts per day(read post #41). :D
 
Ice Cube needs to give up on acting and start rapping again. XXX^2 will be as good as Torque. (very crappy)
 
Geez. First when I saw XXX i tought it was some pornomovie.
Sadly, it wasn't :(
 
Cosmic
Geez. First when I saw XXX i tought it was some pornomovie.
Sadly, it wasn't :(

Suspicious that you go to see a porno movie with only Vin Diesel on the cover. :yuck:





:dopey:




I'm on a spree with my comments today.
 
smellysocks12
Suspicious that you go to see a porno movie with only Vin Diesel on the cover. :yuck:
:sick:
 
Cosmic
Geez. First when I saw XXX i tought it was some pornomovie.
Sadly, it wasn't :(
You were close, Vin Diesel used to be in gay porn movies. :lol:


There's also some videos on ebaumsworld of him trying to breakdance, hilarious.
 
Max Powers
You were close, Vin Diesel used to be in gay porn movies. :lol:


Haahahaaaa are you kidding or serious? If you're serious, how did you find out about it?? :crazy:
 
I watched every gay porn movie I could find until I saw one with Vin Diesel...

Nahh, some of my friends told me.
 
Max Powers
I watched every gay porn movie I could find until I saw one with Vin Diesel...

Nahh, some of my friends told me.


Er hem. If only that were the truth, but sadly.... :lol:
 
Back