• Thread starter A2K78
  • 55 comments
United States
orlando,FL,USA
Bikes

- ATV/Quad bikes
- Classic/Vintage road and race bikes
- Functional Dirt/Motocross bike
- Authentic race bikes e.g. MotoGP(Moto2,Moto1,500cc,800cc), WSBK, AMA, AMA Motocross, MX1/2

Tracks

- Dirt tracks
- Desert tracks

Customization/Other

- Garage view like that in MotoGP 13 where you see your crew working - see example
- Standing starts
- Replica racing gear
- Livery editor for helmet and race suit
- Helmet view like that in MotoGP4(the tear off's even get dirty) - see example
- Keep the Challenge mode
- Better AI
- Varying time change(and one that take advantage of the console's system clock)
- Machine test
- Improved parimeters
- on board replay cam(front, back, shoulder, rear, rear wheel, front wheel, etc)

Last edited:
i agree..
but should include cruisers..
for, " cruising " the nurburgring at sunrise
F R I K K 'N .. AWESOME
i really dont think they will put offroad bikes in TT2....but who knows
( HECK YA they should include all classes... even the rookie challenge bikes )

imagine.. 20 to 30 bikes on the Turismo tracks.. ( think im gonna cry )

now A2K.. Jump on a 600' or 1000' ( street ) and post a time w/ video ....

I mostly agree with everything you mentioned, but for me the ATV's and quads can be skipped unless there is a sort of Dakar style race added.
As the challenger mode is allright, I'd like to see another way to earn bikes.

Would love to see TT2 become a reality with all that.
Also at least a 16 bike grid.

I mostly agree with everything you mentioned, but for me the ATV's and quads can be skipped unless there is a sort of Dakar style race added.
As the challenger mode is allright, I'd like to see another way to earn bikes.

Would love to see TT2 become a reality with all that.
Also at least a 16 bike grid.

Everytime I played Rally mode in GT3 it hit me, why couldn't PD have included ATV/Dirt bikes and include tracks such as Tahiti, Smokey Mountain to name a few....

TT2... should have a, " Freeway Mode " where the cruising bikes would be king,
in this mode you would travel cross country style from city to city ( the ps4 can handle this )
we should be able to get off the bike and walk around .. play poker, hoops , lol .. , soccer
jus kiddin.. haha no im not.

should be able to
pop wheelie and stand up to look over the bars
wave goodbye or hello to someone you just passed..
colored flatulence..( haha ) farts
flash headlights
colored tires
do 360's...

( KAZ PLEASE MAKE THIS GAME ..):grumpy::)

If TT2 ever comes out then there should be some small Supermoto tracks (70% Asphalt 30% Dirt) with 16 people online would be sick :D

If TT2 were ever to happen;
  • I'd love to see way more tuning options than just the puny Sports Exhaust.
  • A livery editor, for both bikes and riding gear, would be a much welcomed addition too.
  • Dirtbikes/SuMos and dirt tracks are a must.
  • As for the overall track selection, I'd wish for a heavier emphasis on real life circuits.
  • Isle of Man and the inclusion of Manx Grand Prix and its different classes/races are also a must have.
  • ...and, basically, many of the things others have already mentioned.

Last edited:
If PD made a Tourist Trophy 2 that built upon the first game's street-oriented content, I'd be gunning for a PS3 to play it. IMO, the last thing we need is another motorcycle track racing game. Some things I would like to see:
  • A unique physics engine that isn't cobbled together from an outdated four-wheeled model. It doesn't have to be world-class realistic, just less awkward at extreme lean and slip angles.
  • Keep the street bikes!! More dirtbikes would be cool, and more RMs is fine, too.
  • More road/street courses or an open roadmap; wooded trails and such for dirtbikes would be glorious.
  • Paint chips (the most we can expect for painting from PD :indiff: ), and selectable colors for attire would be nice.

A livery editor that if not full, would allow you to apply classic liveries from models within the same marque, so for example, a late model Fireblade with the 90s Urban Tiger paint or an old 80s Pepsi Suzuki on a modern GSXR.

Some other things I would great:

Onboard cameras(wheel, back/buttcam,shoulder,etc)

- For Dirt bikes/ATV's tracks like:

Tahiti Maze
Smokey Mountain
Swiss Alps
Red Rock Valley Speedway
Cathedral Rocks Trail II
Cathedral Rocks Trail I

A realistic 1st person view, they have to hang off more.

Agreed.

The ability to race with about 15 opponents like GT5 (PS3/4 has the power), and be able to face 15 opponents on a street bike (unlike TT's 1v1 for street bikes which was sort of disappointing.

Upgraded AI. (but with PD this may be difficult :P)

Better collision physics (TT has terrible collision physics when you hit another rider).

Some little gimmicks like the ability of custom helmets, or light flashing, or hand/arm signals.

Better balancing physics. The pivot points that make the bike fall are sort of muddled.

And honestly, it must have most of the bikes TT has now. Because I love that year/generation for the ZX 6R, and Triumph Speed Triple, and VMax.

Oh, a HUGE thing that they forgot.

The revs don't increase as you lay the bike over, really takes away from the immersion.

great suggestions

another thing I would like to see

- a specific store for gear manufacturers e.g. a alplinestars store, SIDI store, Fox Racing store etc.

- gear can be bought as oppose earning them through the license test

- the ability to choose tire size for race bikes

The Isle Of Mann TT course doesn't get enough recognition these days.Plus please include the Northwest 200 circuit from Ireland, Ulster GP in Ireland also the Australian races like the TT ( Bathurst ) there too.Another licenced race is the Manx GP & the classic TT races.Almost forgot Philip Island in Aussy land.Would be nice to have licenced riders in the game too, from past to present that would be awesome.

S&S

Last edited:
Isle of Mann TT, will for sure be enough reason for me to buy TT2. Other than that, all my wishes've already been mentioned 👍.

The Weston-Super-Mare race would be cool.Hill Climb events, endurance races and motorcross too.What about greenlaning guys or am i asking too much ?.

If TT2 were ever to happen;
  • I'd love to see way more tuning options than just the puny Sports Exhaust.
  • A livery editor, for both bikes and riding gear, would be a much welcomed addition too.
  • Dirtbikes/SuMos and dirt tracks are a must.
  • As for the overall track selection, I'd wish for a heavier emphasis on real life circuits.
  • Isle of Man and the inclusion of Manx Grand Prix and its different classes/races are also a must have.
  • ...and, basically, many of the things others have already mentioned.

Its quite interesting that you bring up track selection, but if I were grade TT on that alone, it would get an A-....if it were me, I wouldn't have included Valencia, The Ring, El Capitan, Hong Kong, Seattle or New York.

But yes, more real-world circuits like say Estoril, Mugello, Motorland Aragón, Okayama would be awesome.

Anyhow another thing that would be great is the ability to achieve leans of 60 degrees on race bike...something TT doesn't technically allow you achieve given the limited setup options you have

All they would need to do is update graphics, add championships and twenty something bikes on the grid. That's all they would have to do to make it a great game. But that won't happen, it's too easy. I have completely lost hope for a great motorcycle game after MotoGP 13 was a letdown. How many times now? It just won't happen, they just don't understand.

Its quite interesting that you bring up track selection, but if I were grade TT on that alone, it would get an A-....if it were me, I wouldn't have included Valencia, The Ring, El Capitan, Hong Kong, Seattle or New York.

But yes, more real-world circuits like say Estoril, Mugello, Motorland Aragón, Okayama would be awesome.
Why? Many of those tracks make the game more diverse and fun. It's also one of the reasons why it differentiates itself from just being ''another motorcycle track racing game'', as Wolfe put it. I personally think they're great and should be kept in a future title.

:)

Edit:
All they would need to do is update graphics, add championships and twenty something bikes on the grid. That's all they would have to do to make it a great game. But that won't happen, it's too easy. I have completely lost hope for a great motorcycle game after MotoGP 13 was a letdown. How many times now? It just won't happen, they just don't understand.
While I haven't played the final game and judging solely by the demo, it leaves a lot to be desired. I do however consider it to be a step in the right direction, unlike what THQ and Capcom did with the license.

Last edited:

ATV would be great because it fills the off-road void....even till this day I wonder why ATV's weren't included in TT given the fact the GT games already had established off-road tracks.

Why? Many of those tracks make the game more diverse and fun. It's also one of the reasons why it differentiates itself from just being ''another motorcycle track racing game'', as Wolfe put it. I personally think they're great and should be kept in a future title.

:)

Edit:

While I haven't played the final game and judging solely by the demo, it leaves a lot to be desired. I do however consider it to be a step in the right direction, unlike what THQ and Capcom did with the license.

Funny you bring up the MotoGP games, but if you ask me I personally found the Namco MotoGP games to be much better. Sure they were more arcadish, but it made for some interesting games. In fact even till this day I still play MotoGP 3 and 4...I just hate how they made Rossi practically impossible beat on the more difficult settings.

Funny you bring up the MotoGP games, but if you ask me I personally found the Namco MotoGP games to be much better. Sure they were more arcadish, but it made for some interesting games. In fact even till this day I still play MotoGP 3 and 4...I just hate how they made Rossi practically impossible beat on the more difficult settings.

I used to own MotoGP 2 and 4, by Namco. Excellent games although the arcade-ish approach, 4 being the best in my opinion.

The neverending powerslides were great fun.

Having been playing it last few days, I do enjoy Tourist Trophy. Two biggest problems for me though:

- TERRIBLE AI. I mean even worse than regular Gran Turismo. I mean if you select your cars correctly you can get a challenge out of GT. This? I managed to beat 1000cc race bikes on a 250cc Honda. Same problem as GT, they just aren't aggressive enough. I would prefer Shift 2 style AI which is aggressive but at least they're a challenge to race against.

- MORE OPPONENTS. I think everyone has said this. The game DESPERATELY needs more opponents. I mean in GT at least the 5 opponent cars start close together and you get some battling. In this game, everyone starts spaced out too far, you only have 3 laps, so it's literally just 1 bike on it's own, then another, then another. I've never seen two AI bikes having a battle. Part of the thrill of watching bike racing is the sight of 20+ bikes on a standing start flying away towards Turn 1. You never get that in this game.

Other features I'd like to see for TT2:

- Enduro mode. In GT4 you had endurance races, and bike racing has a proud history of endurance racing - the Bol D'Or, 24 Hours Le Mans (bike version), Suzuka 8 Hours, etc. Polyphony already has the licences for Suzuka and Le Mans (which hosts the LM24 and the Bol D'Or) so what's to stop them? They put Bol D'Or varient bikes in the game too. It would be interesting to see endurance racing, especially as the tire wear effects 3-5 lap races.

- As someone mentioned above, full pit stops and crew animation. During an endurance motorbike race, it'd be fun to see the big fuel nozzle go in the top of the tank, the quick-release wheel changes, etc.

- World/British Superbikes. Obviously MotoGP has it's own videogame, but does anyone have the BSB/WSBK licences? They could easily get them and make that the pinnacle of the game. Imagine the final TT World Championship up against Rea, Sykes, Melandri, Guintoli etc?

- Isle of Man TT. The game is named after it partially! I mean there's potential there. And why not the licence for the guys who race there? Guy Martin, the Dunlops etc.

- Le Mans start for endurance races. See the video below at 34:57. Imagine a little mini-game where you have to run third-person across the track to your bike and launch that way. That'd be kinda fun.

Tourist Trophy 2 would need to revert to Gran Turismo type. I enjoyed TT1 but missed the whole buying, tuning etc. So my list:

- Proper GT/TT mode
- 400+ bikes with all current models featured
- Proper manufacturer colour choices, so race replica's included. I can go to a Honda dealer and buy a CBR600RR with Repsol livery so I should be able to in game.
- More 125cc bikes. Hona CG, Yamaha YBR, Aprilia RS125 etc
- 50 and 100cc Scooters, just for kicks, I mean, GT gets crap like the midget and Kebelwagenns. I want some Peugeot Speedfighters, Piaggio Zips, Sym Mio's etc.
- Race modifications. Would be great to buy an R1, tune it then RM it to WSBK spec.
- Exhaust choice. Yoshimura, Akrapovich, 2 Brothers, Leovince and so on.
- More bike related tracks. Assen, Misano, Brno, Aragon, North West 200 and so on.
- GP bikes.
- Only add dirt and enduro bikes if there are gonna be some proper dirt tracks or trails. GT's course maker would suit this beautifully.
- More gear options and perhaps custom creation of gear?

- Only add dirt and enduro bikes if there are gonna be some proper dirt tracks

someone seem to be speaking my language. But yes, as I have already said GT already tons of dirt/off track so its quite a mystery as to why PD didn't add dirt bikes/quads.

Overall, who wouldn't want to see something like this in a game like TT...

John-Natalie-0720.jpg

ATV's would be more akin to GT, not TT.

The TT, GPs, WSB, AMA, flat track, speedway, supermoto, gymkhana.

Making something with dirtbikes might not be feasible to get the track erosion right, but I could see a changing groove work for the oval races. (DTR had it years ago for stock cars on the PC.)

Back