Things to do in GTAIV when you're bored..

Hey guys, I'm not actually bored, but I was wondering what you guys like to after you finish the story. I don't think there is a thread about this yet, I remember the San Andreas one was pretty popular though so I thought I would make one. So what do you do when you're bored hanging out in Liberty City?

I do the Helicopter cheat, fly up and jump out of it.:lol: It's pretty funny when he hits things. I do the same with cars.

But apart from that, I just go online with friends. But I don't play GTA 4 much anymore, I mostly play GT5P.

Except get all the trophies, that is.

Oh, and the challenges in the Rockstar GTA social club.

I love taking one of the buses, and driving around town running over people and into cars. It's best with a wanted level. The bus is the best vehicle since it's practically invincible if you don't back up into stuff too often.

The other fun thing is take a vehicle and just run up and down the runways at the airport.

I do the Helicopter cheat, fly up and jump out of it.:lol: It's pretty funny when he hits things. I do the same with cars.

But apart from that, I just go online with friends. But I don't play GTA 4 much anymore, I mostly play GT5P.

What he said!👍:crazy:

^^That was uncalled for. Really, you basically just came into a Gran Turismo forum and acted like a racist. Lol, anyway, jumping out of helicopters got old. The thing I dont like about choppers is that when the main rotor is gone it just drops in a straight line, no tumbling or spins etc, not even a bounce when it hits the ground, boof and bang and boom and your dead.

I like to spam bullets, and see how long it takes for me to either get caught or die.

I also did that after I completed the game. I ended up walking into a small side road where I could hide behind a dumpster. I got 6 stars and had no problem to survive as long as i had a few bullets in my Police gun. I stayed there until I got bored and walked out to let them kill me.

I like doing brucies races....and jumping out of the helicopter. their really isint much to do after completing the game...which is why i now play gran turismo or ferrari challenege.

Did you know you can get any car you want by doing races. Even Comets and the Infernus. If you call Brucie about a race, you will find the car's that will be in the race parked on the way to the start point. So if you see many SUV's on the way there you can be almost sure it's a SUV race.

I love to take cars that have overpowered engines, that spin the tires a lot, to offroad and rock climb. Every car can manage, somehow.

I like spawning a chopper, flying to a high building, then spawning a car on top of the building. Then, drive the car off the building. Many times, you live through it, and have a car thats SERIOUSLY banged up. Made my brother and I laugh the first few times, as it seems totally absurd.

I like spawning a chopper, flying to a high building, then spawning a car on top of the building. Then, drive the car off the building. Many times, you live through it, and have a car thats SERIOUSLY banged up. Made my brother and I laugh the first few times, as it seems totally absurd.

I like to laugh at the cars all banged up too! But I dont fall of buildings i just go to the swing set glitch :D

Yep, I do swing glitch to see how far i can go & try to go back with it on the same car lol.
Also take the helicopter, & to the Empire State building & jump off!

Love grabbing 4WD and heading to the nearest beach and going off road on rocks etc:tup:.

A few things.
1) Find a Futo or similarly nippy car, thrash around the tight city streets.
2) Do the same on a Sanchez, PCJ or NRG.
3) Go stunting on a Sanchez (can be spawned with a cheat just don't save if you do that) Can be forced to spawn by starting the sixaxis tutorial, when you get to the bike section ride around for 10 seconds or so then quit the tutorial, Sanchezs should spawn on the streets almost instantly or not long after.
4) Do some vigilante missions.
5) Killing spree!

Just cruise and the city following traffic rules, Very realistic detail to newyork
I have it both for ps3 and pc.

Just cruise and the city following traffic rules, Very realistic detail to newyork
I have it both for ps3 and pc.

Ido that alot to, it's just such a nice sight to behold in some places. I have been known to just find a nice spot and sit there for a day/night cycle to admire the view in the changing weather, there's loads of nice spots around or you can just hop in a chopper and go sight seeing.

I like to mess around online when I'm bored in GTA. Usually I'll do a free roam with the traffic turned off so drive all over the road. I also like to join other free roam games so I can sniper the guys who sit around the whole time sniping/RPGing other people. :P

Ido that alot to, it's just such a nice sight to behold in some places. I have been known to just find a nice spot and sit there for a day/night cycle to admire the view in the changing weather, there's loads of nice spots around or you can just hop in a chopper and go sight seeing.
Same here, quite enjoyable. Sometime I even take a parked car, drive all the way to the Sultan spot & go to Pegorino's house.

After finishing GTA:

I just hustle... call Dwayne's boys and go into the bad neigbour hoods and do stick ups... get the cash and run. Sometimes groups of guys will all pull guns and you end up in a shoot out. I just let the boys shoot and then I use the cell phone to call the police. They soon hit the scene, you have your guys shooting the other thugs and the police shooting at everyone (except you).

Then roll around until you see a group of guys in a car, usually do this late at night in a bad area with lots of prostitutes. Jump out of your car blocking their path and run up and throw punches into their window. They will jump out of the car to try and fight you 2 or 3 on 1. When Dwayne's boys see this they will pull guns out and open fire.

After that, head to the strip club with your homies. Pull up out the front, before the door man can say anything punch him in the face. Again, Dwayne's boys will finish him. Walk in to the club and everyone will try and fight you. Then blow anyone you can away, when you leave through the door the 5-0 would have surrounded the place, duck behind the park cars and give them some blind fire - continue shoot out, jump in car and cop a chase - Thats just how I roll.

After finishing GTA:

I just hustle... call Dwayne's boys and go into the bad neigbour hoods and do stick ups... get the cash and run. Sometimes groups of guys will all pull guns and you end up in a shoot out. I just let the boys shoot and then I use the cell phone to call the police. They soon hit the scene, you have your guys shooting the other thugs and the police shooting at everyone (except you).

Then roll around until you see a group of guys in a car, usually do this late at night in a bad area with lots of prostitutes. Jump out of your car blocking their path and run up and throw punches into their window. They will jump out of the car to try and fight you 2 or 3 on 1. When Dwayne's boys see this they will pull guns out and open fire.

After that, head to the strip club with your homies. Pull up out the front, before the door man can say anything punch him in the face. Again, Dwayne's boys will finish him. Walk in to the club and everyone will try and fight you. Then blow anyone you can away, when you leave through the door the 5-0 would have surrounded the place, duck behind the park cars and give them some blind fire - continue shoot out, jump in car and cop a chase - Thats just how I roll.

Boy, I must be lazy. I just attack police officers then run. Your approach sounds like it would be so much more fun. I really like the idea of Dewayne's boy having a shootout with the cops and the vigilantes, while you sit back a watch.

Go online and Organize Air Battles. Everyone in a Chopper, meet at the empire state building, then try and take each other out. Its pretty fun if you can get like 10 people in on it...

I just found something cool by myself.

Get the Sultan RS, change your camera view to the "hood view". Go to the highway or freeway(wathever) then turn off your radio, and play some midnight wangan or initial d music. Enjoy the sound of BOV. if you drive realisticly(like in real life) then when you see another Sultan rs, shoot at it an race it.

I find it cool :D

I've only completed 3% of the game and I'm already bored. Is this game always this slow and boring? And stupid?

I go on a date with Michelle. The idiot runs directly in front of my car when I approached her and gets run over when it was time to go. I fail the mission and she runs away. Stupid.

Back