Things to do in GTAIV when you're bored..

Nooooo, the game is much more interesting later. Try playing online with friends though, much more fun.

Very fun online. Here's a list of things I do with friends:

- Have helicopter wars
- Fly helicopter into cars, and see how much you can crush them
- Drive cars/ride bikes into ramp, then jump onto heli blades and see how far you can fly
- Have RPG wars, or see how far you can fly with them OR see how far you can grenade-launch yourself
- Go off roading, there's several dirt tracks to find, when it gets easy, try in a firetruck or Phantom
- Use Phantom to crush a car, then see if it works
- Have grenade war in cars with friend, eg. one person drives infront, tried to grenade person behind
- Play cops online
- Go into random server, set traps for random people and start a war

The "Semi".
PHANTOM.jpg

It's also quite fun drifting it, if you know how. :D

ah yes... how stupid of me...

What are some really nice "natural" jumps or good unique jumps in GTA that you guys like doing?

You know a natural one is just using a hill, just like you did in San Ferro in GTA SA. Or a nice good jump that isnt a unique jump.

Also, which is the biggest / longest / highest jump?? With the distance and height stats removed from each jump its hard to tell...

ah yes... how stupid of me...

What are some really nice "natural" jumps or good unique jumps in GTA that you guys like doing?

You know a natural one is just using a hill, just like you did in San Ferro in GTA SA. Or a nice good jump that isnt a unique jump.

Also, which is the biggest / longest / highest jump?? With the distance and height stats removed from each jump its hard to tell...

I'm not too sure about the jumps tbh, it's hard to tell. Some small ramps can have long runups, while big ones usually have short ones. My personal favourite is the constructing bridge in South Bohan. You need a big run up though, and it's easy to screw up. Airport is nice for jumps too, and no not the ramps. Try those yellow barrier-things in the middle with a nice run up, you can get pretty damn high and do barrel rolls easily.

The jump from Alderney to Algonquin must be one of the biggest. My favourite jump has always been the airport one to the small boat of boxes, also quite a large distance.

Might i add on pc, you can crank the traffic all the way up to 100 and set the draw distance very very high...which is a bad idea... Cause you wont be going anywere... get ready for traffic jam galore...good old traditional new york stop and go ever 2 second interval traffic.....good for cruising though...

Yeah, but the only problem I have is that when I'm cruising at traffic speed, and some gronk comes up the back of me and tries to over take me when no one's moving - and this means that my pristine car has now at least one dent on it.

It's good that the traffic can overtake if you are stuck in the middle of the road, but it should somehow recognise when you are in traffic.

Yeah, but the only problem I have is that when I'm cruising at traffic speed, and some gronk comes up the back of me and tries to over take me when no one's moving - and this means that my pristine car has now at least one dent on it.

It's good that the traffic can overtake if you are stuck in the middle of the road, but it should somehow recognise when you are in traffic.

This annoys me to no end as well, I'd prefer if they just stopped if they were on the rear of the car and overtook if they were facing my side/front.

I like going to star central and stealing a few buses and blocking all of the traffic there. Then once there's quite a few cars all piled up, chuck a grenade in and watch them all explode. Can be really funny :D

Last night Turbo Lag, JonesyGT and I came up with a simply awesome idea. We all have mics, you must have mics to do this. We have all of us in the one car, the driver had his/her screen on another channel or off, the other two people direct the blind driver to the destination which the driver may or may not know. We use commands like, turn right 90 degrees or floor it for ______ seconds. You guys should try it, its mad fun.

Get a car with the engine in the back, or a fast car, or a Big Ass vehicle and drive fast into oncoming traffic. Get out of the car, and check out the damage. God Speed my friend...God Speed.

Get a car with the engine in the back, or a fast car, or a Big Ass vehicle and drive fast into oncoming traffic. Get out of the car, and check out the damage. God Speed my friend...God Speed.

The swingset is also amusing for causing massive damage to a vehicle :).

Get the truck that is right off the freeway in Dukes, northwest of Packie's house. Take that truck, and go on the freeway into oncoming traffic, and ram a car, drag that car for a while, crashing it into walls, billboard posts and other cars. Then before the car explodes, I get out of the truck, and check out the damage I did to that poor wittle squished vehicle. Realistic damage is fun!

1. get a few stars, then Find a police patriot and bash around traffic

2. start one of brucie's races. then go to the start line and wait for the countdown. then when the race starts get out your pistol or SMG and try and pop everyone else's tyres.... Then watch as the AI run wide and 🤬 up on every corner, whilst scrambling for control :lol:

I've been recently testing and comparing cars to see whats good and whats not. Using my own test course and specific tests, mainly based on handling and driving feel, if enough people are interested, I'll begin doing some reviews and write ups.

I use the police chopper and fly crash down on vehicles, and check out the damage. Can't wait to see the damage graphics will be in GTA5!

I've been recently testing and comparing cars to see whats good and whats not. Using my own test course and specific tests, mainly based on handling and driving feel, if enough people are interested, I'll begin doing some reviews and write ups.

Turbo, Jonesy and I started doing lap times around charge island in cars. All three of us would take one or two attempts in a car around the course and we would average all the times out for a Top Gear type lap leader board. We did about 7-10 cars and then got bored of it:sly:.

Turbo, Jonesy and I started doing lap times around charge island in cars. All three of us would take one or two attempts in a car around the course and we would average all the times out for a Top Gear type lap leader board. We did about 7-10 cars and then got bored of it:sly:.

Oh how could I forget that doing it in a Speedo....

Yea, I remember the Charge Island course, I'm using a much longer, more technical track which involve some specific sections where you have to try and slide the car for instance. Being longer and a little more difficult makes it more fun for me at least, but it's also more confusing for people who don't know my exact route.

But that will close the race.

The race will only be canceled if you kill another driver or blow them up. popping tyres on the other hand does not. you should try it your selfs...

[Pro Tip] when racing at the airport track after popping the others tyres I recommend you watch from the sweeping bend that leads up to the motorway :sly:

[EDIT] another location, 1st turn on the road to bohan race in algoquin (dont know how to spell it)

Last edited:
You can just shoot a random traffic car, preferably a pretty fast one, and they'll often try to run away at speed. Pop some tyres and you're done. You can follow them and harass them for an age, usually until they come to a complete stop and get out on foot.

^^ yeah but its funnier while racing, every one piling up and skidding across motorways is 10X funnier than watching one car trying to keep control.

Very true, but for the most fun, you should see what happens online in one of my police patrols, when you shoot a real persons tyre out when they're on the run. Legendary and Turbo will know what it's like, mayhem ensues :lol:

try driftin round port tudor in your favourite car then using the phantoms that are around to plow the car into walls and poles on different angles(try not to damage the engine too much to get maximum damage). the cars can get so messed up, i remember a cavalcade i beat up had a floating wheel by the time i was finished with it.:sly:

Back