Things to fix in an update

  • Thread starter Thread starter Perde
  • 39 comments
  • 2,923 views
Messages
1
Denmark
Denmark
Cockpit view is usually much to dark. The sounds, omg the sounds (engine & tire squeal). B-spec how i miss b-spec...
 
Cockpit view is usually much to dark. The sounds, omg the sounds (engine & tire squeal). B-spec how i miss b-spec...

Yes!! The sound is indeed awful ! Tires are louder than my engine, and thats on cockpit view!!!!
 
An AI update would also be appreciated, during races I always overtake during corners because of an underpowered car, but the AI just assumes that their in a high speed pursuit and PIT maneuver my car and I spin out.

Graphics update on rain and weather, the rain bounces off my windshield like I put plastic wrap all over it.
 
1978 Pontiac Trans Am if exhaust is changed to sports,semi racing or racing from stock exhaust then swapping to stock exhaust again, visually on the out side of the car the stock exhaust won't return and the exhaust will be whatever exhaust was on there last :banghead: this needs patched ASAP
 
I am having the same problem with trying to load my own music. Now I have the game music turned off. I'd much rather hear the engine but it is hard to hear the engine over the tire noise. So maybe they could fix both. If only one turn the tire noise off. I can't make my street car tires make that much noise.
 
They should fix the Cape ring logo (already wrong in GT5).
 
Taming a supercar is like going to dinner with your gf's parents. It is beyond dangerous, you might spin out and fail and lose control, but if you get it right, it is the most rewarding thing ever (after dinner at your place with your gf :p ). The good thing is that this is a game, if you mess up with a supercar, you can restart, if you mess up at dinner, her parents will hate you forever.
 
Or just get on the parents good side first before even going to dinner :sly:, But yes PD could do with renaming the Lotus Europa S2 because well its actually an S1 they decided to model.
 
Powerful cars are uncontrollable on racing hard tires and better on sport soft ... makes no sense, NASCAR drivers hit your tail end late in races spinning you out, grinding for credits is way too time consuming especially given the money hacks many use, tuning cars for better performance is a guessing game, detuning for race limits is tedious and slow, load times are long etc
 
The custom music only works half the time and when it doesn't work, restarting the race shuffles gt 6 music not mine then when my music plays I have to restart races so the same track doesn't play over and over again and if my music is selected for the menus it repeats the same song again and again :ouch: In GT 5 the custom music worked perfect I wish they would of used that method instead I mean where is the game play list any way I can't find it no were? PD need to bring back the test track I know it's used in a race now but at least give us some kind of track for testing and tuning our cars 1/4 mile and top speed runs. I read somewhere that Kaz said GT 6 isn't finished and there going to be releasing patches for the next 12 months I hope this game gets better in the next 12 months with those patches :sly:
 
if i flick my view to the left or right using 5.1 suround sound the rear speakers sometimes glitch out
 
****ing racing softs not gripping worth a ****!
 
they should fix it from crashing and locking up. still not working for me and gamestop will not give my money back only exchange for a new copy. I wanna play the game... :guilty:
 
How about the power output interface. In GT5 if you had to tune down you PP, you could just dial down the HP and you'd see the new pp right away. Now you have to dial down, then see what pp that gives you after you save it. Too many steps.
 
1. Allow the Veyron to actually brake properly instead of the ridiculous programmed braking it has now.

2. Allow SRT 13' Vipers to be painted solid colors without stripes being forced on the car.

3. Remove Kart races from being mandatory races to close out the different license categories. Many of us hate the cart races and wish they were optional races like in GT6.

4. Please tone down the headlight flicker at night. PD got real carried away with this effect. In real life it's not nearly as pronounced as it is in GT6. It's overdone and is an eye irritant.

5. Add width to the tires to go along with the plus 1 & 2 sizing. Cars like the Challenger etc need much wider rear tires than they have now even with the new up sized tires/rims. It would add much needed visual balance to many cars in the game.

6. Cars sounds need some TLC PD.

7. Increase payouts for the races please. Lots Adults play this game too and we don't have time to waste endlessly grinding.

8. The Replay Menu system is tedious. I can't simply switch quickly between cars anymore like in GT5.

9. A few cars I have purchased and installed turbos now won't accept the turbos if you try to reinstall them after removal.

10. Seems like whenever I let one of my replays run on loop for a long while and then try to load up a race to play, I get an incomplete grid and a "race can't be started" warning shows up. It doesnt matter which race you try, none of the grids will be complete and you keep getting that warning MSG. Only solution is a restart of the system.

11. I've rolled several sports ad race cars by just touching a chicane at very low to moderate speeds. The roll dynamics are set too high. Also some of the chicanes seem to push you back on the track.

12. Bring B-Spec back. I did think I'd miss it this much. When doing house work or getting ready to go out etc I'd sometime just pop on the PS3 and just watch Bob run a race. I miss that.
 
Agreed with golim. This game is quickly going to turn into garbage. With all the glitches around and such. Simply pay more money for races, lessen the costs a bit, and leave the micro transactions for dlc content later on, or for the people who really want the edge early on (beginner players etc). I personally bought the 10 dollar package, because I got stuck on the gt championship due to poor money habits. I'm sure I'm not the only one, so instead of bank on us, show some loyalty and make some easy fixes in a bigger update down the road
 
Painting a car with the paint chip Sonic Blue Mica from the Subaru 22B, makes a car a strange black. So black that light is not reflected.
 
Fully customizable transmission should be #1 priority.

The clutch not working and not being able to use the shifter is a major issue.
 
Yes!! The sound is indeed awful ! Tires are louder than my engine, and thats on cockpit view!!!!
I agree I set my sound settings to Large theater and now the tire squealing hurts my ears :ouch:
Edit: I just changed it to Small Theater it's alot better, I feel dumb for changing it then complaining:dunce: try Small Theater option:idea: it made it better for me I only have 5.1 surround :sly:
 
Last edited:
Things to fix; I liked being able to zoom in on the track map. It allowed me to see the cars around me. The arrow thing doesn't kick in until they are too close. To have both would of been great.
 
5/10/15 minute timed races time fault. If you are not in the lead and the leader passes the start/finish before the timer runs out but you don't, the race ends straight away instead of allowing you to do the final lap.
 
1. Allow the Veyron to actually brake properly instead of the ridiculous programmed braking it has now.

Huh? programmed braking?
 
Not necessarily a fix, but I would really like to be able to set the degrees of rotation for my steering wheel controller (DFGT). Hate driving RACE cars with 900 degree steering. 300 is ideal for me. I mean, other lesser games have this option so it's not like it's not possible.
Thanks.
 
Lots of endurance and rally races and the game would be complete.
 
The custom music/import playlist just basically doesn't work. I wish they could fix that. I hear the same couple songs' intro and then GT6's music will play randomly as well.
I know dat is so terrible I can't stand it! Grand Turismo is going backwards in every aspect!

The custom music only works half the time and when it doesn't work, restarting the race shuffles gt 6 music not mine then when my music plays I have to restart races so the same track doesn't play over and over again and if my music is selected for the menus it repeats the same song again and again :ouch: In GT 5 the custom music worked perfect I wish they would of used that method instead I mean where is the game play list any way I can't find it no were? PD need to bring back the test track I know it's used in a race now but at least give us some kind of track for testing and tuning our cars 1/4 mile and top speed runs. I read somewhere that Kaz said GT 6 isn't finished and there going to be releasing patches for the next 12 months I hope this game gets better in the next 12 months with those patches :sly:
I know dat is so terrible I can't stand it! Grand Turismo is going backwards in every aspect!

How about the power output interface. In GT5 if you had to tune down you PP, you could just dial down the HP and you'd see the new pp right away. Now you have to dial down, then see what pp that gives you after you save it. Too many steps.
I know right!Thr going backwards in this game, Forza here I come, GT 5 blows gt 6 away, unbelievable.

Agreed with golim. This game is quickly going to turn into garbage. With all the glitches around and such. Simply pay more money for races, lessen the costs a bit, and leave the micro transactions for dlc content later on, or for the people who really want the edge early on (beginner players etc). I personally bought the 10 dollar package, because I got stuck on the gt championship due to poor money habits. I'm sure I'm not the only one, so instead of bank on us, show some loyalty and make some easy fixes in a bigger update down the road
No kidding, I thnk it already is garabage, charging u money for a garage, and one dat stinks to boot, wont even let u display ur cars like in the previous games, how sad I bn loyal since GT 1. looks like Forza time.

Final gear doesn't even make SENSE!
BRING BACK THE GT 5 SETTINGS!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back