Things to fix in an update

  • Thread starter Thread starter Perde
  • 39 comments
  • 2,922 views
TB
@LatinInferno - Please use the multi-quote feature in the future instead of quadruple posting. 👍

Also, use proper English and spelling, if you please.
I thought I did, I posted something about not buying the game why is it not on my reply? This is my first time posting anything on GT Planet, so bare with me as well.
 
Obviously this rigidity issue that we're having... Oil and rigidity timers are mixed up...
 
Is there a master thread to track and detail updates that have been made to the game?

I don't own the game yet, and am using the updates to gauge when enough bugs have been fixed, which is when I will get my hands on it
 
Jay
Huh? programmed braking?

I copied and pasted below what I wrote in another post:

"Update. I actually got a chance to mess with GT6 today. I just mocked up a GTR to 1930kg which is way more than Veyron weight and gave it more than Veyron power and took it to Le Sarte. Only mods on GTR were power mods and weight increase. Tires were SH's.

As I expected its Veyron specific programming. The much heavier mock up GTR not only stopped way way short of that first turn but it also stopped from more speed than the Veyron had initially. All this without the Veyrons air brake capabilities. It also stopped way short of the Veyron which was on RS's and racing brakes."


It seems the Veyron was specifically programmed to behave in this manner while other cars of similar weight do not exhibit this horrible braking and turning behavior. I think PD got a bit carried away with the Veyron.
 
Yep... i'm really not liking the new lighting model. I mean at times it does look great... the scenery and skies are cool... but the shadows on the cars are too dark.

I think I preferred GT5's graphics model... but hey, doesn't detract too much from what is a fun game!
 
Hi! I have just realise that, during a long race, there is a huge pace difference between the laps before you pit, and the laps after you do. For example, Megane Trophy in Brands Hatch, constant pace around 1:27 on RH. Went into pits, and then it was impossible to go faster than 1:29 for the rest o the race, and the gearbox turned shorter magically...

The same happens with the BMW M4 in Motegi on SH. I don't understand what the * is going on... Am I the only one that have seen this?
 
Fix the damn headlights. Just tried to do the 1st set of night races & wtf the last 1 you cant see a ****ing thing
 
Fix the damn headlights. Just tried to do the 1st set of night races & wtf the last 1 you cant see a ****ing thing

Yes... It happens specially in Nurburgring. The lights illuminate the exterior of the track, but not the asphalt. You can not see the water spray behind the cars when the track is wet, or the smoke from the wheels when you do a spin. Nur bug ring.
 
Back