Things you DON´T WANT to see in GT6.

Brazil
Porto Alegre
LazyLiquid
This time let´s try the oposite. What things you wouldn´t like to see from the earlier GT games in the new GT6?

What i don´t want:
- Lower quality models (the standard cars).
- Opera (or any kind of Classic Music) in the soundtracks.
- Gran Turismo TV. Mostly because it was very poorly implemented on GT5.
- Another fake online car dealership.
- This clumsy Drift Mode with flawed scoring scheme, forcing everyone to use the Speed 12 in CS tires.

What about you, guys?

Last edited:
I don't want the leveling-system holding down to buy cars and enter events.

Not wanting to see both A&B Spec being seperated.

Don't want to ever see STANDARD cars again.

That is all. :)

Ah, one more thing...

I wouldn´t like to see the hability of any car be able to wear super grippy tires (Sport Soft and above), because it completly ruins the driving experience of most of them.

Unnecessary Skyline like the GTS-T R32 R33 etc. :)

Hey hey... the GTS is not unecessary, since its FR. Anyways if in GT6 be possible to make full conversion of drivetrain, then the AWD problem would be solved.

This time let´s try the oposite this time. What things you wouldn´t like to see from the earlier GT games in the new GT6?

What i don´t want:
- This clumsy Drift Mode with flawed scoring scheme, forcing everyone to use the Speed 12 in CS tires.

What about you, guys?

Actually, most of those they can improve, instead of throwing out completely. Plus, what's wrong with Classic Music?

I don't want credits to be easily earned. Gran Turismo was a lot more fun when it was first released and challenging to reach level 40.

This time let´s try the oposite. What things you wouldn´t like to see from the earlier GT games in the new GT6?

What i don´t want:

What about you, guys?

I don't want to see it released only on PS4. I don't want to have to pay $300 something dollars to upgrade to a newer system and not have reverse compatibility like PS3.

Things I DO NOT want to see in GT6

• X2010
  • X2011
  • Level System/EXP that is used to advance in the game or buy cars. Having levels/EXP is only OK if it is for showing others your level of experience/skill and thats it.
  • Challenges that ask us not just to beat a real driver's time but to crush it (S. Vettel Challenge)
  • Loads of Elevator/Jazz music
  • 60%+ cars are Japanese. Ideally I want to see cars split 45% Japanese, 40% European, 15% American.
  • More then one car per generation (Example 2 or more C5 Corvettes)
  • Randomly appearing used cars. Keep them used but make them all available all the time
  • 20 million Credit Limit
  • Wheelie Cheats
  • Rally tracks - Why waste time modeling them, they should all be randomly generated

fictitious cars
multiple versions of the same cars. (e.g Skyline GTRs)
STANDARD CARS
Rolling start
poor damage models

High expectations followed by crushing disappointment. But i expect this is on the top of PD's lists of common Gran Turismo features to carry over.

Don't want to ever see STANDARD cars again.

That is all. :)
I agree. Standards = no purchase. Period. I didnt purchase GT5 because of this and wont purchase GT6 if this practice continues.
GT5 was a christmas gift from mother in law. I have not supported it financially at all.

• NASCAR (I love NASCAR, but I can buy a NASCAR game that does it much better)
  • Drifting (Same as above)
  • Formula 1 (Same as above)
  • Bspec (Do I really need to explain this one?)
  • Suits/Helmets (If you want to play dress up, get a Barbie doll)
  • Museum cards (Another that needs no explanation)

I think the main problems with GT5 are caused by trying to do too many things. As a result, nothing is really done well. Concentrate on doing one thing and doing it right and quit wasting development resources on extraneous crap.

Bad representation of other driving series like Nascar, WRC, and others.

A-spec and B-spec separated

Leveling System the PP system actually should stay

Terrible Graphics in Rear View Mirror

Bad Smoke effects

A lot of standards(keep it to a minimum like anything less than 400 or even 300)

- unorganized menu
- no customization for tyre width and size and pressure
- difference in offline and online physics
- horns (just dont put working power on useless things)
- paint chips
- Redbull X1

B-Spec as a separate section. Make it optional again like it was in GT4.

👍👍👍
I support this 100%
BSpec races should be optional and not mandatory, I don't want to sit down and watch the ai drive the car worse than i do. I want more control over my game than that.

Liverie editor
Rallying
Drag racing
Drifting
Optical tuning
Paint
racing suits
Free roam
NOS
Cops and robbers

-B-spec. I simply cannot understand why anyone would come up with the idea.
-Poor car sounds.

Why because if you're like me and many others you don't want to waste 24 hours trying to complete a A-spec 24 hour endurance in fact any race that takes longer than 2 hours I'm out of it.

I don't want to have to buy every car just to drive it, some people don't have the time to do that nowadays. Allow ALL cars to be drivable in arcade mode.

Gejabo
Liverie editor
Rallying
Drag racing
Drifting
Optical tuning
Paint
racing suits
Free roam
NOS
Cops and robbers

Are you sure these are things you DON'T want to see or are these this you do want in the new game?

Back