Thinking to make an Time Trial Championship for TT. Any ideas?

• Thread starter Harsk100
  • 15 comments
Portugal
South
HarskGaming96
Hi guys. I'm currently playing Tourist Trophy right now in my PS2.

I'm thinking to make an championship for TT.

It will consist in Time Trial like GT4 and GT3.

What do you think? Any ideas?

Hi Harsk,

I'd be happy to join. My time would be crappy, so no real competition from me but that won't stop me :)

How about running a single weekly Time Trial for a couple of weeks to see if we can get enough people, and maybe then try for a championship?

Maybe a couple of sets of track+bike per week, e.g. Honda CB750F '81 on Valencia + Yamaha YZF-R6 '05 on El Capitan. These are just random, pick anything here. Although it's probably a good idea to have the bikes available in Arcade mode or unlocked on novice/junior, in case someone is just starting out with the game and wants to join.

You can pick rules (exhaust upgrade on/off, riding position, clean lap, etc.) or we can leave these for an eventual championship?

How does this sound?

cdx
Hi Harsk,

I'd be happy to join. My time would be crappy, so no real competition from me but that won't stop me :)

How about running a single weekly Time Trial for a couple of weeks to see if we can get enough people, and maybe then try for a championship?

Maybe a couple of sets of track+bike per week, e.g. Honda CB750F '81 on Valencia + Yamaha YZF-R6 '05 on El Capitan. These are just random, pick anything here. Although it's probably a good idea to have the bikes available in Arcade mode or unlocked on novice/junior, in case someone is just starting out with the game and wants to join.

You can pick rules (exhaust upgrade on/off, riding position, clean lap, etc.) or we can leave these for an eventual championship?

How does this sound?
Good idea. I'll try that. Thanks 👍

I'll put an weekly Time Trial's thread in Monday.

@DOKNYCE used to run a Time Trial competition and was great fun. Haven't seen him around for quite some time though.

Anyway, count me in. I love me some competition. I also haven't played TT in a good while and certainly need to dust my copy off.

@DOKNYCE used to run a Time Trial competition and was great fun. Haven't seen him around for quite some time though.

Anyway, count me in. I love me some competition. I also haven't played TT in a good while and certainly need to dust my copy off.
Thanks. I'm preparing a Time Trial Championship for TT which is going to be run from November 10th.

But as I have the Society test in that day, I'll have to open an thread for it tommorrow.

Sorry for triple post, but as weeks 1-3 were successfull, then I might host the championship of TT in 2015...

I'd love to take part but I don't think I'll have a PS2 around between 20 Dec-20 Jan, so I'd most likely miss these weeks.

cdx
I'd love to take part but I don't think I'll have a PS2 around between 20 Dec-20 Jan, so I'd most likely miss these weeks.
Don't worry about it, I'll give TT a break between 9 Dec -21 January.

Don't worry about it, I'll give TT a break between 9 Dec -21 January.
That does actually sound like a good idea. I've been way too busy and had very little time to play the last two weeks - new job, long days and all that boring real life stuff. January and forward should be less "hectic".

Im in,
would like to start at Valencia.
I have been running SBK '08 ( best substitute untill TT2 comes out )

i wanted to compare Lap times between the two games
( sbk only has RR bikes and has the best," First person " view. Even better than TT )

Im in,
would like to start at Valencia.
I have been running SBK '08 ( best substitute untill TT2 comes out )

i wanted to compare Lap times between the two games
( sbk only has RR bikes and has the best," First person " view. Even better than TT )
We already have started, but thanks anyway!

I'm thinking to make an Supersport 1000 Championship for TT... What do you think?

Hey..
sorry bout the little vacation..
been movin around alot ..
i have been keeping my skills tight though
i will be postin some cool CHALLENGE VIDS soon so be ready...

Supersport 1000 Harsk? Let's ride
want and old challenge Harsk? chek out some of my older vids.

hint hint the one with me and hyland @ grand valley

Hey..
sorry bout the little vacation..
been movin around alot ..
i have been keeping my skills tight though
i will be postin some cool CHALLENGE VIDS soon so be ready...

Supersport 1000 Harsk? Let's ride
This will start only in January.

Back