I hope that you enjoy it as I do!
Week 1 : Ducati 999R RM '05 @ Fuji Speedway 80's
Game mode :
TT Mode / Time Trial / World Courses / Fisco 80's / Free Run (In NTSC is written Practice)
Bike Specifications :
- All bike settings can be changed;
- Any racing tyres are allowed;
- Driving Mode: Driver's Choice;
- Failure Conditions must be off.
- 2 Wheels at the track must be kept at all times;
- Rumble Strips and all coloured areas of pavement/rumble strips are considered part of track;
- No contact with walls or objects; visible or invisible; Doing so will be considered an unfair vantage.
- If you are not sure if your lap is clean, please rewatch youryour lap again so you can see if it is dirty or not. Rewatch your lap as many times as neccessary.
- Hybrids are not alowed; Doing so will result automatically in disqualification;
- No cheating of any kind; Doing so will result automatically in exclusion of results;
- Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules;
- Save your replay ('Save best Lap' Icon)
Thread rules :
The following info which cannot be discussed in this thread (however, they can be discussed by PM Conversation or by other means) are:
- The time of your lap;
- Any information can be used to infer lap time.
All submissions must be sent to me by PM (Harsk100).
- You can submit more than once per race, but only the best lap time will count.
- Please include in your submission PM your name, time, racing number and the time.
- The deadline is Monday, November 18th, 12 PM GMT
Save your replay and send your time to me by pm (Harsk100)
- Videos are not mandatory but if anyone wish to send videos of replay, then doing so is allowed;
- At least the picture of screen of lap time is mandatory;
- .DAT Replays via USB are accepted and encouraged.