STI9 Messages 2,553 Scotland, UK Jun 6, 2011 #1 Ok, you have a Skyline GTR Vspec (R34) from the dealership and the topgear track. Any mods or setup. Whats your best time ? I did a 1.05.389 with fully modded car on racing softs but I think I could get faster
Ok, you have a Skyline GTR Vspec (R34) from the dealership and the topgear track. Any mods or setup. Whats your best time ? I did a 1.05.389 with fully modded car on racing softs but I think I could get faster
GTP_Gearhead It's a good day. Premium Messages 582 Florida Messages GTP_Gearhead Messages X11R Jun 7, 2011 #2 Very nice! I managed a modest 1.07xxx with the same setup. Having issues with understeer through the hammerhead.
Very nice! I managed a modest 1.07xxx with the same setup. Having issues with understeer through the hammerhead.
TeddyBear-420 Messages 1,473 Messages Teddy_Bear-420 Jun 7, 2011 #3 XXI Very nice! I managed a modest 1.07xxx with the same setup. Having issues with understeer through the hammerhead. Click to expand... use a stock suspension or a Sport Suspension
XXI Very nice! I managed a modest 1.07xxx with the same setup. Having issues with understeer through the hammerhead. Click to expand... use a stock suspension or a Sport Suspension
NA Messages 584 Chicago Messages Moe Camel Jun 7, 2011 #4 2.38 Drunk. But hey, I tried. Killed ALOT of cones though. Onest ocifer, I only ate tree bears.........
2.38 Drunk. But hey, I tried. Killed ALOT of cones though. Onest ocifer, I only ate tree bears.........
A another_jakhole Messages 5,351 United States Messages kudos00 Jun 7, 2011 #5 Is this a "Top Gear Best Time" thread or any track? It should be Top Gear. I'm not sure if there's another one though. But either way.
Is this a "Top Gear Best Time" thread or any track? It should be Top Gear. I'm not sure if there's another one though. But either way.