This file is not suitible for the PS2 (crap!!)

• Thread starter F1man
  • 75 comments
I'm thinking U are simply restoring the original save back to the card.

Try this. Open the sharkport software, and click on PC database. Find the GT3 Game Data in the list of Games found. Check the box next to it and click delete. This will delete all saves in the GT3 category from the PC database,(not the mem card). If there are any saves there U don't want to lose, then send them to a file on your PC first. Once U have deleted the saves, import the save U created and restore it.

i think i know the problem.....when i try to put the car on the MK`S screen the car does not show up.....it has no errors.

Yep the car should definately show up. Are U hiliting, (Clicking on), a cell within the MK's window before U import the car? The cell will change colors when U do.

OK, a cell is one of the boxes in MK's that contains info. When U open a save in MK's, U see several columns. Each column represents a car. There is a cars name at the top. Under each name there is a column of "cells", representing various things. What they represent is listed on the left, like engine, drivetrain, chassis ect....Pick the car that U want to replace, and then click on any cell under the name of it, and import the car.

The sample cars are pretty much all miss aligned in some way. They are cars that PD used to experiment with settups I think. #6 will freeze the game. I like to use the 004 body on some of my hybrids.

K, gunna go grab some dinner, I'll check back later.

The fun is just begining. :D

What I told U earlier about hiliting the cell, that is how U change parts as well. Just use the change part selection rather thanthe change car. So if U hilite an engine cell, and click change part, U will get a list of all the engines to choose from, and so on for each part. ;)

Back