This GT Sport Easter Egg Could Reveal the Return of GT Arena

Thought this setup was not real and just a Thrillville thing.
It's real alright. Me, my wife, Son, nieces and nephews, were sore from driving those karts from Open to close. There is/was/is a Beginners track with slow karts to a short track with their fastest karts. Cool stuff.

Only if you don't know what any of the words in it mean, or what they mean in combination.

The article goes over what the possible origins of the images are, and none of them are "PD is working on it for GT Sport". One of them is "PD could be working on it for GT Sport", but most of them aren't. Hence my question about reading the article.

I would actually argue that its inclusion as an easter egg makes it tangible by definition. The only evidence for inclusion for any other previous track is PD sidestepping the question when asked about Deep Forest. Of course that is setting the bar very low, and it's not a reliable indicator at all. But it is tangible.

But since we are playing semantics, nowhere did I say they were prioritising GT Arena over other tracks, only that it is a bad idea. So it wouldn't surprise me.

Last edited:
Personally I hope it is true and does arrive someday. I really enjoy ROC and would love for GTS to make something very similar with the head to head, knockout competition, and groups and nations formula with different cars and such. I just keep picturing that KTM Xbow racing around the area.:D

I have reason to believe it might. But seriously... Why would PD use those photos in the first place when its not in-game?

Though, evidence to support that it may return involves the Audi R18. If you look in photo mode in the cockpit view, you will see an image layout for Le Mans (can't remember where, ill have to find it).

Now even though, its just part of the car, the track had not returned until months later, yet the car was there from launch. So anything is possible.

This is such a small novelty track that shouldn't take much effort on PD's part to create or implement. Hopefully if it does make its way into GTS it will be an update that has another track in it as well.
If not another track then maybe rain will be added to this location sorta like it is in the driving mission challenges.

That's a map of Bahrain.

It is not Bahrain. That is Le Mans.

15490425310205141613934546180643.jpg

I absolutely hated Kart Space. That said, I loved racing in kart lobbies and for some time was the main inline GT experience for me.

It is not Bahrain. That is Le Mans.

View attachment 796711

The screenshot you have shown is in the Audi R18 2016 model. In this case, you are right. But I was referring to the 2011 model.

Edit: I just won the Audi R18 (Le Mans) 11'.:lol:
Agh, you mean that?
Sorry for my misunderstanding.
(Actually, I didn't know that it has Le Mans map.)
And congratulations on getting the rarest car in GTS!

The Audi R18 2016 only has the Bahrain map because the car we have was the spec used there, which is significant because it was Audi's final WEC participation. It is why we got the tribute livery too.

The same applies for the Circuit de la Sarthe map in the other cars.

Last edited:
Seattle would need some serious changes before being put in GT Sport,that uphill section would be ridiculous in GTS.
What is Seattle without its jumps? Blue Moon Bay should be modified too, so many suspensions broken but at the end it's just a game. We expect realistic behaviour thanks to the lifelike graphics and that's the problem.
The gap between graphics and physics is an interesting topic IMO.

What is Seattle without its jumps? Blue Moon Bay should be modified too, so many suspensions broken but at the end it's just a game. We expect realistic behaviour thanks to the lifelike graphics and that's the problem.

Seattlewould be fun though! Never liked the Karting bits in earlier GTs, seemed a bit out of place . . .

Seattle would need some serious changes before being put in GT Sport,that uphill section would be ridiculous in GTS.

Plus it should be changed based on the changes made to the area the track is based on - possibly being the reason for the absence of the course in the main title games after 4.

Blue Moon Bay Infield turn 1 always bothered me,so many broken suspensions.I know its a game and some concessions need to be made but the seattle jumps are too wacky to me even if its a videogame track.I agree the track is iconic in the franchise and i like it but it doesn't work that well in a multiplayer game,right after the uphill there's a sharp right corner everyone would go right into the wall.

Seattle could happen since a "reworked" version was used for a VGT (or was it a normal car, can't remember) trailer on GT6.

EDIT: Found it!

Regarding Seattle. I mean, we have the F-150... :sly:

I would not be against Seattle turning into a Trophy Truck track,it's actually very suited for it,not very long,street course so you get those natural street bumps and the uphill section turns into a reasonable jumpfest,but PD would need Trophy Trucks license and trucks aren't their speciality(except the F150)

Back