This GT Sport Easter Egg Could Reveal the Return of GT Arena

It could be a good inclusion if used correctly, it was under utilised in GT6 considering the potential it had.

Nissan GT R 24 Superstars Race on the GT Kart Arena.

Next: Drag Strip Las Vegas (GT4 track).

I love that track it's one of the old tracks i want in GTS that and all the city tracks from the old games.

Just remembered. This reminds me of the go-Kart track at Fun World in Orlando! Went there back in 2008.

One of the tracks, features elevation change and overpasses and a rise a couple stories to a corkscrew that takes you back down to level ground. Not the fastest karts, but had full all day. Literally, all day.

Edit: found it... Fun Spot!
View attachment 796539 View attachment 796540

And i was thinking the elevated track was unrealistic. :lol:

Is it weird that I now have an itch that only a Daihatsu Midget race on this track can scratch? I mean, a bit of silly fun has never hurt anyone.

..right?

..oh yeah, I forgot about the people who equate anything that isn't a real thing and requires even the tiniest suspension of disbelief to Trackmania or GTA. Because that's how arguments work, apparently. That'll teach everyone on the internet that you're the knowledgable one.

..oh yeah, I forgot about the people who equate anything that isn't a real thing and requires even the tiniest suspension of disbelief to Trackmania or GTA. Because that's how arguments work, apparently. That'll teach everyone on the internet that you're the knowledgable one.

A reference to Trackmania isn't an argument or even criticism, it is a simple joke.

Spa is quite a bit like Trackmania because of how unrealistic the elevation at Raidillion is.

A reference to Trackmania isn't an argument or even criticism, it is a simple joke.

Oh, I have no doubt that some of them are meant for jokesies.

But, unfortunately, I also have no doubt there are those that, for some reason, *would* use it as a genuine argument. I have seen that happen. Quite hilarious, now that I think about it.

Am I the only one who thinks that PD is trolling the whole GT community?
I mean, they're intentionally adding returning and new tracks except Spa that everyone wants.:lol:
Imagine Kaz with the team sitting on their desks, looking at the comments after every new update and laughing because people are mad for not getting that one track they've been asking for.

PD cant distinguish their good ideas from their bad ones. And prioritising GT Arena over literally any other fictional track in previous games bar SSRX is a bad idea.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks that PD is trolling the whole GT community?
I mean, they're intentionally adding returning and new tracks except Spa that everyone wants.:lol:
Imagine Kaz with the team sitting on their desks, looking at the comments after every new update and laughing because people are mad for not getting that one track they've been asking for.
PD cant distinguish their good ideas from their bad ones. And prioritising GT Arena over literally any other fictional track in previous games bar SSRX is a bad idea.
You guys did read the article, right?

Just remembered. This reminds me of the go-Kart track at Fun World in Orlando! Went there back in 2008.

One of the tracks, features elevation change and overpasses and a rise a couple stories to a corkscrew that takes you back down to level ground. Not the fastest karts, but had full all day. Literally, all day.

Edit: found it... Fun Spot!
View attachment 796539 View attachment 796540

Thought this setup was not real and just a Thrillville thing.

I found the original images. Aren't they in GT6 graphic quality?
9D90DEAD-0416-4EB5-968A-C9A693C53703.png

4EF23D7E-A51B-44DF-8BA0-85826F805F34.png

Fixed aspect ratios (Not sure if they're accurate or not though)
ADA79B61-FC3A-4312-9826-B28749C4DD75.png

E11A5AFB-6817-49F7-840C-844E177D4F27.png

I dont even remember this track as the Kart challlenges are someting I want to suppress.

WHat about Kart Space? That would be... interesting. Not really. I feel like Gran Turismo didnt do Karts all that much service?

If they would add a drag strip like LAS vegas. Or machine test for route x. We need far better car upgrading for that to make more sense

Better change the headline of your article then.
Only if you don't know what any of the words in it mean, or what they mean in combination.

The article goes over what the possible origins of the images are, and none of them are "PD is working on it for GT Sport". One of them is "PD could be working on it for GT Sport", but most of them aren't. Hence my question about reading the article.

Latest Posts

Back