This is How Leveling and Progression Works in The Crew 2

My concern about the leveling system. First of all, why did they make an exlusive vehicle at lv 600? That is ridiculous and just the hardcore fans will get there eventualy. The next are those Epic Parts. Once the Legenday Parst will come out there will be no need for those any more. I hope they will change it in the future updates. Also by the time I will reach icon 9000, probably the Crew 5 will be out...

My concern about the leveling system. First of all, why did they make an exlusive vehicle at lv 600? That is ridiculous and just the hardcore fans will get there eventualy. The next are those Epic Parts. Once the Legenday Parst will come out there will be no need for those any more. I hope they will change it in the future updates. Also by the time I will reach icon 9000, probably the Crew 5 will be out...

I have found out that after you hit "Icon" level the amount to level up changes.
From 1-2 was like 2500 followers.
I am currently I7 and I have just started the "Drift" part.

Yeah the first icon levels require a relatevely small amount of followers to level up but later you will need more of them. I'm lv68 and I need 9600 to level up.. I want to think there is a followers cap for leveling up but so far I need more and more followers to level up. That LaFerrari will be a real achivement when I finaly get ther... this year or the next. :lol:

Icon level 223 is around 2,400,000 followers total.
So.. to reach lv 600 you'll need something like 6,500.000 followers? That is a lot of followers. It's like completing the game 10 times over and over.

That icon leveling system was a very smart move for people who originally thought that you max out your level when you first hit icon..... Nope..

It'll take years to truly max out.

So.. to reach lv 600 you'll need something like 6,500.000 followers? That is a lot of followers. It's like completing the game 10 times over and over.

If it's progressively linear I think.

Icon 223 is what is currently first in PS4.

On XBox the first lv 600. It's 6,967.247 followers. Just so you know how much you have to grind, I'm just 6 mil behind. :)

Back