This rock on Trial Mountain is freaky...

• Thread starter cirno2duo
  • 7 comments

cirno2duo

(Banned)
United Kingdom
Autumn Ring
DSC_0001.JPG
So I am just messing around randomly in GT5 and I saw this weird sculpture of a face with other faces coming off it in the rock... has anyone else ever noticed this before (and is there any other odd scenery)? :P

Wow... Many know of my original various GT series finds and discoveries over the years, but that is a new one for sure. Great find !!! More directions to see it please... just a guess it probably exists in GT4 and GT6 as well ...

I'm not home right now but I'll have a look for it again later yeah. I think it's just before the right turn that takes you downhill towards the end.

I checked GT4 and GT6 as well at their Trial Mountain Circuits and sure enough the strange rock face carvings are there also. It's not only just one or a couple, but many various strange ones all up and down that particular whole rock area. Below are some GT6 photos I just took. Directions are after the long tunnel straight and just around the big curve thereafter look to the left after exiting the big curve a bit after the big tall dead tree. The second photo shows the area heading in reverse...

Trial Mountain Circuit 1.jpg
Trial Mountain Circuit 2.jpg

Last edited:
Back