This thread is about Famine

• Thread starter 1X83Z
  • 92 comments
M5Power
Nope, just one. I actually had to buy the convertible.

The truth is I've been hired by Nissan, though the job doesn't start for another month. Anyway, as a perk, they gave me a free Nissan - any, not an Infiniti

Does this mean if I apply for a Honda job I can get a free S2000? :dopey:

ExigeExcel
I always imagined Famine as some weird balding guy :dopey: , much like my school science techy in my school...Ahh, stereotypes. :sly:

Hey, you got 2/3 right.

M5Power
Well let's see. I'm going to Houston for a week beginning tomorrow. Why would I be going there? Well, we can rule out vacation since my whole life up to and including this moment has been a vacation, and plus, nobody vacations in Houston anyway. We can rule out work too, incidentally. So why would baseball fan Doug want to go to Houston this week? Hmm.

:P

Have fun at the All-Star Game.

Traitor!! Traitor!!

Famine is one of the greatest non-mods on this site. He guides the new and stupid, and chastises all those that stray from the the quest of knowledge.

Not to mention he has inspired me to drink diluted school HCl acid, if and when the oppurtunity arises.

I'm gonna shut up now...

oly ****! Ken Jennings just got the Final Jeporady Question wrong! he ended the day with only $32,000, bringing his total to $1,004,xxx.

Are you from Yorkshire? It's them that don't use the letter H if it's the first letter of a word, they say things like, "ow are you?" "were all uman's you know" and "appy birthday". They also say "ello, you all right me duck?". Since Famines from Yorkshire this is how he would speak and now the whole world knows the secret that is Famines English. Lol, only kidding, but plenty of people do talk like that over on the other side of the pennines.

No, you'd have answered the whole thing correct and had a slap up meal of roast lamb and yorkshire puding afterwards ;).

Here is the Final Jeoprady Question that Ken Jennings got wrong, see if you can answer it: (no cheating!) "These two years, which are 5 years apart, were the only two times where the New York Times used 96pt font in the headlines." (the wording isn't the same, but the answer will be the same)

What is I don't know!💡

On the serious side, I always thought Famine was that evil straw man guy in his avatar.

Event Horizon
Here is the Final Jeoprady Question that Ken Jennings got wrong, see if you can answer it: (no cheating!) "These two years, which are 5 years apart, were the only two times where the New York Times used 96pt font in the headlines." (the wording isn't the same, but the answer will be the same)

Holy crapola that's hard.

No wonder he got it wrong...

My guess would be 1912 and 1917.

oh, whoops. It is supposed to be within the past 40 years.

M5Power
**** if I know. Ask Honda.

Some of his greatest mis-spellings, I think. Keep in mind he added two letters and missed one in an eight letter word. And that doesn't even take letter order into account.

haha. Man my grammar sucks.. :indiff:

live4speed
Are you from Yorkshire? It's them that don't use the letter H if it's the first letter of a word, they say things like, "ow are you?" "were all uman's you know" and "appy birthday". They also say "ello, you all right me duck?". Since Famines from Yorkshire this is how he would speak and now the whole world knows the secret that is Famines English. Lol, only kidding, but plenty of people do talk like that over on the other side of the pennines.

Its me Famine and Ultrabeat from Yorkshire.

Heres a tester for you. You go round to a mates house (when you were young, say 10 or 11) and say "are you laking out?" your mate agrees and off you go.

Pop trivia - what are you actually asking your mate ? Famine and Ultra cant answer.

Famine is god BTW.

Local Premiership football team? In Yorkshire?

Bwaaaaaa-hahahaha!

Back