This Ultra-Rare Schuppan 962CR Is a Le Mans Car for the Road

This is the opposite of what ‘synergy’ means. The 959 and 962 are both beautiful cars, but when mixed together, they just don’t look nice. It isn’t exactly ugly, neither does it look funny, it just... looks weird.

It does look somewhat menacing for an ‘80s supercar, though. I’ll give it credit for that.

I'm surprised how long this dealership has retained a good portion of its cars. The Schuppan is the 2nd oldest car there dating back to 2014, along with the F187, F40 LM, & 288 Evo. A good bulk are from 2015 & 2016 as well which is surprising because a handful of those cars are huge, collectors' pieces. I can only assume the asking price is ridiculously high & they fully intend on keeping them as long as possible.

They look better with regular 962 headlights.
20180422_072844.jpg

Oh, I see you follow both our Twitter and Facebook accounts :lol:
Nope, just emulating others who make comments to that effect when they see a "cool car."

:P

Here's something from when I made an attempt to address the issue with a little less sarcasm:

If you think it should be included in the GT series, show your support here.

It's surely more productive than assuming someone who has any control over game content is going to see some random post in some random thread about some random car and be so compelled to start the process of including it in the game before your attention turns to something else.

I said a little less...

It keeps splitting the quote and I haven't a clue as to why.

I'm surprised how long this dealership has retained a good portion of its cars. The Schuppan is the 2nd oldest car there dating back to 2014, along with the F187, F40 LM, & 288 Evo. A good bulk are from 2015 & 2016 as well which is surprising because a handful of those cars are huge, collectors' pieces. I can only assume the asking price is ridiculously high & they fully intend on keeping them as long as possible.

I'm fairly certain I have never seen a Bingo Sports car ever be sold. They're put up for sale, sure - but I never seen any of them actually sell.

I'm fairly certain I have never seen a Bingo Sports car ever be sold. They're put up for sale, sure - but I never seen any of them actually sell.
They’ve managed to sell quite a bit over the last few years, such as a F1 GTR, Bugatti’s, Rufs, a Diablo GT, etc.

But, yeah, there’s a decent chunk that sit.

What a hideous car, despite the interesting back story it has. The color is wrong, the interior is ghastly at best (especially combining tan/yellow) and the whole body is wrong. The wing is ridiculous, the face is far too friendly and moronic and you can place furniture in the oil cooling ducts....Vern, good man, your race data serves you a better place in our memories than your car.

The Dauer, while looking better, is equally questionable. It won LM in 94´ but it´s still a group C car.....for the road.....which in itself needs appreciation for being so bonkers I´ve just thought.

Back