This Week’s Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Running of The Autumn Bulls

The Huracán Performante seems to have a serious mismatch between its own tachometer redline and the HUD redline. Possibly a direct copy and paste from the LP 610-4? Not sure but it wouldn't be unheard of going by recent standards in QA.

Having already driven the car in Assetto Corsa I actually expected it to have a different dashboard interface altogether (see the below video at 0:12). Similar differentiation between base version and track version in FH4 would have been preferable.

Last edited:
Anyone else been having an issue with the first Daily Forzathon challenge? Complete a Cross Country Event. I did two and it's still not counting....

They should really make constant ghosting optional for public racing. I was trying to have fun testing out a Jarama build for The Trial but Forza players don’t understand that it’s a team event and the drivatars are just as bad due to their lag.

Anyone else been having an issue with the first Daily Forzathon challenge? Complete a Cross Country Event. I did two and it's still not counting....
I do not remember the detailed requirements of this challenge, but accomplished this challenge with a cross-country sprint.
You may have played the cross-country circuit twice.

I do not remember the detailed requirements of this challenge, but accomplished this challenge with a cross-country sprint.
You may have played the cross-country circuit twice.

True, it may have meant a Sprint which I may have not done. But the challenge literally just vaguely says "Complete a Cross Country event." Usually they'd say Sprint or Circuit.... :irked:

They should really make constant ghosting optional for public racing. I was trying to have fun testing out a Jarama build for The Trial but Forza players don’t understand that it’s a team event and the drivatars are just as bad due to their lag.
On that note, an A class Jarama is more than enough to finish this Trial comfortably. Since the allowed selection of cars is so limited the AI use mostly stock Countaches and maybe a Urus or two, so they have trouble navigating corners that require any kind of braking. I think this is the first once I've done where the first two rounds ended in the AI being completely shut out, probably would have ended that way in the third round too if a couple folks hadn't been clunked by a Urus and missed a checkpoint on the last lap.

The Huracán Performante seems to have a serious mismatch between its own tachometer redline and the HUD redline. Possibly a direct copy and paste from the LP 610-4? Not sure but it wouldn't be unheard of going by recent standards in QA.

Having already driven the car in Assetto Corsa I actually expected it to have a different dashboard interface altogether (see the below video at 0:12). Similar differentiation between base version and track version in FH4 would have been preferable.

Indeed, they've modelled the dashboard of a cold engine in Strada...

The revised V10 sample that was put on the 2016 R8 and (erroneously?) the '13 R8 should've at least been copied - instead the Performante and LP610 use an older Gallardo sample that's quiet on throttle lift.

True, it may have meant a Sprint which I may have not done. But the challenge literally just vaguely says "Complete a Cross Country event." Usually they'd say Sprint or Circuit.... :irked:
I did the circuit at Bamburgh Castle and it counted without a problem. From experience, if something doesn't register, a restart of the game solves it.

I did the circuit at Bamburgh Castle and it counted without a problem. From experience, if something doesn't register, a restart of the game solves it.

For me it didn't count the circuits either, so after my first circuit race, I just did sprints after that.

For me it didn't count the circuits either, so after my first circuit race, I just did sprints after that.
Actually, I found out yesterday when I started up the game, that it's still there for some reason and it expired before I could do it. Well, another 99% playlist...

Back