This Week's Mileage Exchange Features the Missing Inks...

Tuesday 14th July – Major Update (i.e. Car Update)

No red AMG GT Safety Car !! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: perhaps it'll turn up in GT7 (hint..hint Polyphony) ;)

The return of the Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Safety Car [Group X] in Yellow and the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo. Final [N500] Gr.B Road Car, in (would you believe it) Red Metallic…just like every other time !!! :rolleyes::indiff:

Special Colours: Chrome: G9, B1 to B8, P1 to P7.

There's our million dollar answer. Now, for a two million dollar question: why did PD(I) choose to keep those extra colors under lock and key? :banghead: (how convenient this is emoticon #1 lmao)

My brain died! :banghead:

Seriously one job to do and they failed! :banghead:

To be fair to the Lancer Red is the first colour in the cycle for that car so if it gets replaced by the Subaru WRX next week then I will probably just give up on the mile exchange cars for collecting colours.

I have quite a number of the colours and I did finally get all the Corvette's so if that's how it goes that's fine!

16 chrome paint chips...... it couldn't be anymore expensive this week.

I feel your pain! Will also be in the heavy "grind" this week!

On the plus side I think this will be all the chrome paints covered again (have to check my main account) so the grind thereafter should be less painful!

What's your method for grinding mileage? I've been doing the Premium Lounge 7 races 4/5 times a week which seems to give a good amount of points but is there a quicker way I am missing as I'm getting fed up of this huge grind on my day...

Last edited:

On the plus side I think this will be all the chrome paints covered again (have to check my main account) so the grind thereafter should be less painful!

What's your method for grinding mileage? I've been doing the Premium Lounge 7 races 4/5 times a week which seems to give a good amount of points but is there a quicker way I am missing as I'm getting fed up of this huge grind on my day...

The pain is real for 2 weeks in a row. Been grinding it this weekend and thought I was on the safe side for this week's mileage exchange, but went down from 40K to 4K. Farmed 20mln credits too and bought the XJ13, setting me down to 0 credits.

I'm grinding GT League Gr.1 Monza for credits, MP and XP. Gr.1 Monza gets me 580 MP every 9:30 minutes, 330K for a clean race and about 6300 XP. It's 7 laps on Monza. First lap is overtaking the field, and then just bringing it home safely.

Last edited:

Quickest and most boring way to get MP is still (I think) the first race in Beginner mode at Northern Vile Raceway.

Generally I think the beginner races are good for farming MP if you dont need "cash" for cars.

I'm grinding GT League Gr.1 Monza for credits, MP and XP. Gr.1 Monza gets me about 600 something MP every 9:30 minutes, 330K for a clean race and about 6000 XP, I think. It's 7 laps on Monza. First lap is overtaking the field, and then just bringing it home safely.

Ok, I will keep that one in mind, seems to give a greater reward since that would be about 5 races an hour, any favourite Gr1 you've been using or should i just stick with trusty old LM55?

Ok, I will keep that one in mind, seems to give a greater reward since that would be about 5 races an hour, any favourite Gr1 you've been using or should i just stick with trusty old LM55?

Monza is certainly the quickest of them, but any of the Gr1 races are generally good if you get bored of grinding the same track over and over.

Also, if you get to 20M credits and can buy the Ferrari 330P4 it gets even better as you can "farm" the Nostalgia races which are even quicker/more efficient for MP, XP and cash.

With the Charger safety car being available for this period, I'm hoping the Megane and Crown safety cars are next, as I missed out on those two.

Monza is certainly the quickest of them, but any of the Gr1 races are generally good if you get bored of grinding the same track over and over.

Also, if you get to 20M credits and can buy the Ferrari 330P4 it gets even better as you can "farm" the Nostalgia races which are even quicker/more efficient for MP, XP and cash.

Indeed, I recall any of the three vintage sports prototypes should be good enough for that event - being the Ferrari 330 P4, the Ford Mark IV, and the Jaguar XJ13. I heard you can still win it with some of the vintage grand tourers like the Shelby Daytona Coupe, but it's much harder than simply picking one of the prototypes that cost 20 million credits.

I have the 330-P4 and grinded Monza with it. Although it takes less time to do a race, I still get more while doing the same Gr.1 race.
Grinding the 330-P4 takes me 8 minutes to complete a 5 lap race for 240K clean and 9.5 minutes in a 7 lap race with a Gr.1 for 330K clean. It's also easier for me to do a clean race with a Gr.1 car than the 330-P4. The 1.5 extra minutes is worth 90K credits, which makes it a more efficient grind for me.

Per hour, including the loading and reloading times:

7 races with the 330-P4: 7 x 240K = 1.68mln credits
6 races with the Gr.1 (Audi R18 '11): 6 x 330K = 1.98mln credits.

Mileage with the 330-P4 = 35 laps in an hour. Gr.1 = 42 laps in an hour. Correct me if I'm wrong, but more mileage = more mileage points.
I'm not sure about the numbers on the XP count. 7 races could grant more XP than 6 races. To be honest, I am not grinding for XP, so I didn't look at that number much at all.

I'm no spring chicken, so grinding races for an hour per session is all I can do consistently, before needing a break or making mistakes.

I have no experience with the LM55, but I guess any fully upgraded Gr.1 car wins the race easily. I'm using an Audi R18 '11, since it has 960hp and is the quickest one I got in my garage. I squeeze out 6 races in an hour, taking it relatively easy to not make costly mistakes, gaining 3480MP per hour.
Also, I've heard the sound of the LM55 and I don't think I can endure an hour of it. :D

Nice, another new road car for me!

Thus I ended up feeling like smashing my controller yesterday (I did not in the end) but seeing the silver Atenza again made me realise the other colours for the Evo and the Atenza are never going to be available and that frustrates me to the end that I ended up playing an old PS3 game yesterday to relieve my frustrations

Seems so pointless to have made those colours for the cars but never actually get the chance to use them (I know I could make my own versions) but I guess at least I just focus on the remaining paint that's left on my lists.

Tuesday 21st July – Major Update (i.e. Car Update)

The Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Safety Car [Group X] in Yellow stays on from last week. But it’s now partnered with the Mazda Atenza Gr.3 Road Car [N500]. This Time in .................. [SURPRISE ] :eek: Gran Turismo Silver, just like every previous time ….Why PD ???? :banghead:

(If PD include a "one-off" car in the game, that's great. And if they exactly copy the Original look & finish, that's to be expected. As we can all (usually) re-paint it to our own preference. But if they take the time & trouble to scan a Road Car in, why not make it available in as many different colours as possible ? Surely that's the "easy" bit.) :rolleyes:

Special Colours: Chrome: P8 + P9, R2 + R3.

Fluorescent: Y4 + Y5, G1 to G9, B1.

So yet again, nothing "New" for 99% of people that play GT Sport. :grumpy:

Tuesday 28th July – Major Update (i.e. Car Update)

The return of the recent Renault Sport Megane R.S. Trophy Safety Car [Group X] in Yellow and the Subaru WRX Gr. B Road Car [N500] in Crystal White Pearl. Previously we’ve also had it in Gran Turismo Silver, Crystal Black Silica, Dark Gray Metallic, WR Blue Pearl, Pure Red, and Sunrise Yellow.

Special Colours: Fluorescent: B2 to B8 (no B9?) :odd:, and P1 to P9.

Will unfortunately have to drop out at this point, as too many things happening in both my Work & Private life...:grumpy::banghead:🤬:irked:

Wishing you lot all the very best...:cheers:

Stay safe and if a Covid-19 Bug approaches you, blast it with a .44 Magnum. ;) :lol:

Tuesday 28th July – Major Update (i.e. Car Update)

The return of the recent Renault Sport Megane R.S. Trophy Safety Car [Group X] in Yellow and the Subaru WRX Gr. B Road Car [N500] in Crystal White Pearl. Previously we’ve also had it in Gran Turismo Silver, Crystal Black Silica, Dark Gray Metallic, WR Blue Pearl, Pure Red, and Sunrise Yellow.

Special Colours: Fluorescent: B2 to B8 (no B9?) :odd:, and P1 to P9.

Will unfortunately have to drop out at this point, as too many things happening in both my Work & Private life...:grumpy::banghead:🤬:irked:

Wishing you lot all the very best...:cheers:

Stay safe and if a Covid-19 Bug approaches you, blast it with a .44 Magnum. ;) :lol:

Thanks @BasherB59 for the regular updates. Hope things sort themselves out for you and we see you on the other side :cheers:

Go ahead, make my day!

Will try and take over the update but it's always a little tricky on a Tuesday given I'm at work but if you all don't mind waiting till about tea-time I'll post the update pic and car info.

I am of course disappointed it went onto the WRX which means we will never likely see the Atenza in anything other than GT Silver and the Evo in Red so I guess I might paint/publish replica's of the paints we have never seen at some point but long term project there.

Has the Mileage Exchange updated for anyone yet? It should've cycled through a few hours ago but it's still showing the same lineup for me. The bottom text says "4/8/2020 11:00 - 11/8/2020 10:59 Store Lineup". It's 11/8/2020 16:41 for me now.

Still no MiEx update. I wonder if PD(I) officially abandoned it.

For the record, the paint chips for Aug 4–11 were the following:

- Fluorescent: R2, R3
- Matte: Y3, Y4, Y5, G1, G2, G5, G6
- Matte Fluorescent: R1, O1, O2, Y1, Y2, Y3, Y4

Back