This Week's Mileage Exchange Features the Missing Inks...

Don't be Fooled, the Alfa 4C Road Car is in a slightly different shade of Red to the last time round. :cool:
(For those of us that NEED ALL the Cars, in ALL the Colours !!) :lol:

8296269345057703428_0.jpg

Last edited:
*drums fingers irritably*

3hr40 after the supposed refresh time and... nothing.

Uh-oh! This hopefully isn't another fail to update week since I was last minute in buying everything as usual...

My instinct for this is the same as for the monthly update.

I personally think/guess that nothing gets updated (mileage update/monthly updates) without getting a final nod of approval from Mr Yamauchi.

As he is busy in Monaco, he didn't get to approve the mileage update until late last night European time and they brought it up online early morning Japan time when they came in to work.

This would also be consistent with the 6th November update date.

All just speculation on my part, but feels like this would be consistent with the more traditional Japanese culture. It's certainly what would have been common in the UK in the past in other industries. Anyone who has been watching Trust will recognise the same in the Getty portrayal.

Mileage exchange updated at 3 am this morning.
Nothing new but all the paints this week are manufacturer paints along with return of the Corvette this time in white.

As I'm sure that I'm still missing a few paints from the first couple of weeks after the Game was released. I was super disappointed to visit the Mileage Exchange this week & discover that the only "new" thing on offer was the White Corvette Road Car. :confused::eek::(

What's happening to these weekly posts? They have become as infrequent as new paints in the game itself. I mean, I know Famine is busy in Monaco but still... No one else from GTP staff plays GT Sport that can post the weekly list?

Another week of mostly repeats for me. Only snagged one new paint. We are really close to the end it seems. Now begins the annoying wait to fill those last few gaps (and a couple I missed from late last year).

According to my list, we are only missing the following:
R2 Matte Metallic
R3 Small Flakes
Y4 Matte Metallic
G2 Large Flakes
G9 Aluminum Met
G9 Large Flakes
G9 Matte Metallic
P8 Chrome

Possible paints missing, but unlikely due to the weird hue/finish combo:
W1 Candy Met
W1 Fluorescent
W1 Matte Fluorescent
W2 Candy Met
W2 Fluorescent
W2 Matte Fluorescent
K1 Candy Met
K1 Fluorescent
K1 Matte Fluorescent

W3-7 and K2-3 also has lots of finishes missing, but I also think it's unlikely due to above reason.

Dark Series missing:
O2 DFS
Y1 DFS
Y2 DFS
G6 DFL
G7 DFL

Possible Dark Series missing, but again unlikely as the base hues are already dark:
R3 Dark
Y3-5 Dark
G8-9 Dark
B6-8 Dark
P6-9 Dark
W Dark
K Dark

And of course, colorshift seems to have no upper limit. As for manufacturer paints we have exhausted the list a long time ago.

@Famine does my list above match yours?

Last edited:
What's happening to these weekly posts? They have become as infrequent as new paints in the game itself. I mean, I know Famine is busy in Monaco but still... No one else from GTP staff plays GT Sport that can post the weekly list?

Another week of mostly repeats for me. Only snagged one new paint. We are really close to the end it seems. Now begins the annoying wait to fill those last few gaps (and a couple I missed from late last year).

@Famine does my list above match yours?

:grumpy:Once Again, I'm Bitterly Disappointed that whilst I know that I'm still missing some Paints from the first two weeks after Launch in the UK (i.e. before I actually discovered the stuff in the Mileage Exchange :dunce: :banghead: !!) , I once again have 100% of all the stuff on offer this week. :eek::(:grumpy::grumpy:👎🤬

Thanks for YOUR List LeGeNd-1 👍 :cheers:, I'm going to try & check it against mine.
Would be great if somebody could "share" a Spreadsheet with ALL the Special Paints supplied to date :cool:.
I think Famine has his own personal list, but unsure if anyone else has one they'd be prepared to let us all see. 💡

Would also be nice if the Mileage Exchange Posts were updated in Famine's Ansence. C'mon GTP :gtpflag::gtpflag::bowdown::cheers:

I think Famine has his own personal list, but unsure if anyone else has one they'd be prepared to let us all see. 💡

Would also be nice if the Mileage Exchange Posts were updated in Famine's Ansence. C'mon GTP :gtpflag::gtpflag::bowdown::cheers:
It's just a case of priorities - and also the first three letters of "news".

We're all tied up in copy, images and video of Monaco, while the rest of the team catches the automotive and other gaming content. A MiEx with zero new content last week just doesn't figure in the priority tree - and a MiEx with only one new paint doesn't either. Maybe someone can get to it later in the week, but maybe not.

As things stand, we've covered almost every one of the first 56 weeks of MiEx in full and as far as we can tell there's nothing new left to come unless there is an update. I hope that changes.

According to my list, we are only missing the following:
G2 Large Flakes - Week 38
P8 Chrome - Week 45

We're all tied up in copy, images and video of Monaco, while the rest of the team catches the automotive and other gaming content. A MiEx with zero new content last week just doesn't figure in the priority tree - and a MiEx with only one new paint doesn't either. Maybe someone can get to it later in the week, but maybe not.

As things stand, we've covered almost every one of the first 56 weeks of MiEx in full and as far as we can tell there's nothing new left to come unless there is an update. I hope that changes.

Your efforts are much appreciated Famine. :cheers: As you say, there are lots of things going on at present "Racing Games" wise, and that's without things like "Real Life" (Families, Work Commitments, etc) getting in the way ! ;):lol:

:grumpy:Once Again, I'm Bitterly Disappointed that whilst I know that I'm still missing some Paints from the first two weeks after Launch in the UK (i.e. before I actually discovered the stuff in the Mileage Exchange :dunce: :banghead: !!) , I once again have 100% of all the stuff on offer this week. :eek::(:grumpy::grumpy:👎🤬

Thanks for YOUR List LeGeNd-1 👍 :cheers:, I'm going to try & check it against mine.
Would be great if somebody could "share" a Spreadsheet with ALL the Special Paints supplied to date :cool:.

I am going to publish the list once it gets confirmed that we are not getting any new paints. I think we are heading into the state of new paints getting more and more rare though, so I might as well just release it (colorshifts especially - who knows how many more are in PD's pipeline).

I know Famine is keeping tabs as well, so whoever is quicker to publish it will get the honours :D

Yeah noted, I figure it would be low in your priority list. Still would be nice for completeness. Also, technically there were no news post for the first 2 weeks (pre-release demo included).

Interesting that those 2 paints have been around before. I would've bought it by then surely unless the GTP News post puts up the wrong paints (my spreadsheet is based on the News post, not taking reading from the game itself). Will have to crosscheck.

Apart from more manufacturer and colorshifts, it's hard to imagine what other paints they can give though. Maybe special chips with alternate material finishes like in Forza (wood, carbon fibre, kevlar, etc)?

I was reviewing my Collection of Special Colours and happened to notice something...(unsure if it's been mentioned before)

But under the "Dark Candy Metallic" Category, I appear to have two separate and different Colours called R1 !! :confused:

Interesting that those 2 paints have been around before. I would've bought it by then surely unless the GTP News post puts up the wrong paints (my spreadsheet is based on the News post, not taking reading from the game itself). Will have to crosscheck.
Week 38 (G2 Large Flakes)
Week 45 (P8 Chrome)

I was reviewing my Collection of Special Colours and happened to notice something...(unsure if it's been mentioned before)

But under the "Dark Candy Metallic" Category, I appear to have two separate and different Colours called R1 !! :confused:
Yep - Week 13 and Week 18:
Curiously, although there’s one repeat color, we’ve previously also seen a second — but only in name. The R1 Dark Candy Met. chip was also available five weeks ago, but this week’s chip is a different color and generates a new entry in the Livery Editor. It’s the first paint color to behave this way.

Week 38 (G2 Large Flakes)
Week 45 (P8 Chrome)

I'm not doubting your post. I was just saying that I started buying all paints since Feb, but I don't have those 2 paints on my list, because my list is based on the weekly GTP News post. I just went back to the game and checked and sure enough I have those 2 paints and amended my list accordingly.

So 2 possibilities why it was missing from my initial list:
1. The GTP News post was incorrect when I first copied it, and it got amended later on
2. I simply made a mistake and miscopied the News post in the first place

Anyway, no harm done. I think I'm up to date now 👍

I'm not doubting your post. I was just saying that I started buying all paints since Feb, but I don't have those 2 paints on my list, because my list is based on the weekly GTP News post. I just went back to the game and checked and sure enough I have those 2 paints and amended my list accordingly.

So 2 possibilities why it was missing from my initial list:
1. The GTP News post was incorrect when I first copied it, and it got amended later on
2. I simply made a mistake and miscopied the News post in the first place

Anyway, no harm done. I think I'm up to date now 👍

An incorrect news post on :gtpflag: just simply could never happen or it would cause a tear in the fabric of the space/time continuum (or something like that anyway) :lol:

It's almost like PD don't care about updating the Mileage Exchange or giving us the "missing" Colours !! :confused::eek::nervous::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
:banghead:

C'mon PD .... :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
I will support you here Basher as when I was in Uk I was able to get most of the colours in two months. Been in Philippines for two months now and only half of them.... why are they saving them away from us. I would also like the full spectrum to work on my cars from.

Another week of manufacturer paints. I picked up Valencia Red Pearl today. Maybe they'll be doing the manufacturer paints for a while. If so, that could be a good thing since there are so many that have yet to become available via the ME once they've cycled through all of the previous ones.

Picked up my last manufacturer color (Arctic White) this week. Evo Gr Road Car only ever comes in red it seems. Oh well, another week of waiting...

Hmmm..yet another weekly Update to the Mileage Exchange where I've got 100% of the stuff on offer !! :boggled::confused::eek::grumpy:
I know that I'm still missing a few Paints from the first two weeks....Why haven't they repeated those rather than the much more recent ones ???

Also, why is the Lancer Evo. Gr.B Road Car only available in Red ? When I can race against ones in Blue, Black, White, Silver & Dark Silver ???

upload_2018-11-28_13-12-7.png

upload_2018-11-28_13-12-21.png

upload_2018-11-28_13-12-36.png

Also, why is the Lancer Evo. Gr.B Road Car only available in Red ? When I can race against ones in Blue, Black, White, Silver & Dark Silver ???

I can't speak for the editorial team but it looks the ME articles may have reached their course due to everything being in repeat now.

I have everything as well but I wish I could answer this question as the Evo and Atenza have always been in the same colours and I'd like a different colour sometime!

I have everything as well but I wish I could answer this question as the Evo and Atenza have always been in the same colours and I'd like a different colour sometime!

It does seem odd that you can do an Custom One-Make Arcade Race using a Road Car & see the same car in a Variety of Colours. But the Mileage Exchange limits you to one Colour. :confused: If they've bothered to do the other Colours somewhere within the game, why not make them all Available within the M.Ex ? :banghead::banghead:

At least the Safety Cars do show up in all available Colours. 👍 Although the Merc is a bit poor with only Silver or Orange...

Also, not Mileage exchange related but Car colours in general ....several Races feature a Yellow Ferrari F40. Why isn't that actually available in the Ferrari Showroom ? Seems extremely "odd". Surely F40's were also available in Black or yellow ? At least I've seen photos of them in those two colours. Or were they all Red & people re-sprayed them ?

Loads of cars in "racing" Liveries with stripes etc....why not make these available within the Mileage Exchange ? 💡

Latest Posts

Back