Thomas2012's Track Workshop | Gone Fishin'

• Thread starter Thomas2012
  • 113 comments
Hi GTPlanet,

The long awaited Course Maker is here but it's a little different from what we expected but I'm not gonna complain it's here right? So far I have created 3 tracks. Monza's Old Oval which isn't too special but hey), Special Stage Route 11 (Bit longer than though) and a version of Adelaide circuit that had to be changed due to the makers limitations.
Expect to see more circuits!

View attachment 454174
View attachment 454171 View attachment 454173

If you have any possible suggestions please write them bellow
I've got 13 friend requests now haha and all I can say sadly is that I cannot share them yet once this issue with my iPad/App is resolved I will accept those requests so you can all download the tracks. As of now though I cannot share them sorry I would of I could!

Great tracks dude. Gonna send you friend reguest, when i get home. Would love to drive you tracks.

Hi GTPlanet,

The long awaited Course Maker is here but it's a little different from what we expected but I'm not gonna complain it's here right? So far I have created 3 tracks. Monza's Old Oval which isn't too special but hey), Special Stage Route 11 (Bit longer than though) and a version of Adelaide circuit that had to be changed due to the makers limitations.
Expect to see more circuits!

View attachment 454174
View attachment 454171 View attachment 454173

If you have any possible suggestions please write them bellow
Very cool job mate! I will send you a friend request ;)

Thomas when you will have time please do the following tracks, thankyou:

Imola 2006 (when last F1 raced there, with final chicane)
Mexico F1 2015
Austin Texas F1
Long Beach Indycar
Sepang F1
China F1
Montreal F1
Hungaroring F1
Abu Dhabi F1
Hockenheim F1 2001 (the one with long straights trough forests)
Magny Cours F1 (2008 the last time F1 was there)
Road America indycar
Valencia MotoGP
Quatar MotoGP
Mugello MotoGP
Brno MotoGP
Misano MotoGP

Thankyou :)

Cool. 👍

I already have you as a friend on PSN, therefore, please share the track once it is done, okay?

But my app won't let me transfer tracks yet, I'm pretty sure it's a problem with iPad Air 1's

Estoril is almost perfect just get the main straight right and it's done very good job can't wait to drive it in GT6 :)

Thank you, I'm guessing you mean the start of the final straight where it goes off a bit, that irritates me a lot but I cannot fix it since the maker does not allow parts of the track to be too close to one another and as you can see it goes off because of the part above :/ I would change it if I could!

That's a shame for me. :(

I need to wait until PD updates the app :/ who knows how long that'll take. Unless the issue fixes itself.
Anyways I finished the rallycross circuit, I had to upscale it so the corners would fit so close to each other.
image.png

I'll straighten a few things up

I need to wait until PD updates the app :/ who knows how long that'll take. Unless the issue fixes itself.
Anyways I finished the rallycross circuit, I had to upscale it so the corners would fit so close to each other.
View attachment 454441
I'll straighten a few things up
Thanks.

Does Course Maker allow you to create Gravel and Snow surfaces of the track?

I don't know if you can do overlapping, but here's a list of tracks I want recreated:

Red Rock Valley
Smokey Mountain
Grinelwald (sorry if I spelled that wrong)
Sonoma (Infineon)
All Driving Park courses :)

Sadly not so that course I just did may of been half pointless since rallycross is a mix of tarmac and gravel right?
Yes, the real rallycross track is a mix of tarmac and gravel.

And how's the progress of the Portuguese rally stage?

Yes, the real rallycross track is a mix of tarmac and gravel.

And how's the progress of the Portuguese rally stage?

Thinking of how to start on it, because I'd want the track to be accurate as I can make it I use the trace image but that only works for the flat Eifel and for a rally stage would be useless but I don't know if I'd be able to accurately replicate the
long stage without barely seeing it :/ I'll keep thinking

@GTvsForza You can't do overlapping tracks sadly! And I'm pretty sure it's only for certain tablets.

The only tablet I have is an Android, would that work?

Possibly it depends which one, If you go to the google play store (I think it's called) and go to the GT Course maker app (not the actual name) it will tell you if yours is compatible or not ;)

Thomas when you will have time please do the following tracks, thankyou:

Imola 2006 (when last F1 raced there, with final chicane)
Mexico F1 2015
Austin Texas F1
Long Beach Indycar
Sepang F1
China F1
Montreal F1
Hungaroring F1
Abu Dhabi F1
Hockenheim F1 2001 (the one with long straights trough forests)
Magny Cours F1 (2008 the last time F1 was there)
Road America indycar
Valencia MotoGP
Quatar MotoGP
Mugello MotoGP
Brno MotoGP
Misano MotoGP

Thankyou :)

I don't know if you can do overlapping, but here's a list of tracks I want recreated:

Red Rock Valley
Smokey Mountain
Grinelwald (sorry if I spelled that wrong)
Sonoma (Infineon)
All Driving Park courses :)

Could you possibly do The Surfers Paradise Street Circuit? The one they currently use for the Gold Coast 600

Could you please do some NZ Tracks Pukekohe and Highlands

@Harsk100

It's quite late where I am so I'll have to call it a night, I'll be sure to give some of these circuits out tomorrow.
Let's all hope the problem I'm having so I can finally share out the courses I've got. I'm really sorry about the delays :(

@Harsk100

It's quite late where I am so I'll have to call it a night, I'll be sure to give some of these circuits out tomorrow.
Let's all hope the problem I'm having so I can finally share out the courses I've got. I'm really sorry about the delays :(
It's alright mate. I wanted to do these circuits by myself, but I can't because of laptop support not being there for Course Maker. :(

I Have the Android Emulator (Bluestacks) and so far nothing there. Don't know if there is any IOS emulator.

Back