Those bots are the worst thing ever!

private message
Is a post only the conversers can see, hence why it's called a private message, or PM for short. A profile post, on the other hand, is something everyone can see by going to the profile in question.
respond to almost every comment and then send a profile post to a person who reacted with a poo emoji to your posts
You need my encouragement for a daily "Uggh the AI is so bad!!!!" thread? Now that's unhinged.

All that being said, this thread won't last very long at this rate.

I like to think that the reason we haven't had daily AI complaint threads is because, no matter how valid the complaints, the repercussions of said threads overweigh the intention. The OP admitted after that it was an overreaction at being upset over the AI behaviour. I hate the AI with my gut too, but I just suck it up and deal with it, being thoughtful with my driving lines. If you choose to treat the AI like professional drivers, then that's on you. All we can do is complain, but nothing will change, unless PD chooses to update the AI.

Last edited:
Make it a new thread on the subject every hour...

And if there is no thread within an hour from the last, then a thread for complaining about the next thread being late must be made.
Goes without saying. Can't have people neglecting their duties on here. Need to run a tight ship at all times.

I'll ask Famine to update the T&C's.

Last edited:
You've clearly used the wrong emoji to react to my message.

It's not like he's the first one to complain about the AI. We know it's bad, we know it needs to be improved, but it's not in our hands, but PD's. Thus: copium.

This did not need a thread.
If there were no threads for anything which could be deemed as not needing a thread, then we'd have little ammount of threads to post in at this point. Instead of encouraging people to not post, wouldn't it be more beneficial to the forum to have more people posting?

Anyway, OT; Yeah, the AI is quite bad in this game. I can't even begin to recall how many times I've accidently rammed into them and lost the bonus payout because they've decided to brake 5 times during a corner.

If there were no threads for anything which could be deemed as not needing a thread, then we'd have little ammount of threads to post in at this point. Instead of encouraging people to not post, wouldn't it be more beneficial to the forum to have more people posting?

Anyway, OT; Yeah, the AI is quite bad in this game. I can't even begin to recall how many times I've accidently rammed into them and lost the bonus payout because they've decided to brake 5 times during a corner.

I dunno I think they become quite predictable after a while and can most of the time be avoided.

Then again I'm no where near elite level so perhaps that works in my favour somehow.

let be honest when have the bot been good they really never have yes this game has best bots we have seen but ai still make mistakes there still a lot to be learned with ai not trying to defend here

let be honest when have the bot been good they really never have yes this game has best bots we have seen but ai still make mistakes there still a lot to be learned with ai not trying to defend here
Your first post here gave me stroke trying to read. That's an accomplishment. I get it, what's punctuation and capital letters really worth. Blast it out like you're typing on a 1980's calculator. :lol:

B80
Shame they don't take a leaf out of ACC's book. I have no idea how easy/difficult it is to implement CPU opponents like in ACC tbh. Plus with granular skill/aggressiveness bar...

I guess you could say Sophy is the plan (maybe), but as an interim measure for GT7, would have been nice to have had something a bit more advanced the current procession.

They've demonstrated in Chilli races, it can be done by them.

As others have said I've long given up caring about it tbh, and just enjoy the game for what it is.

Some seem hopeful this upcoming update may contain Sophy or something like that...

The Nordscheilfe clown show on Custom Races is a shame, as since getting vr2, that track has elevated itself from something I hated/dread to my most used and enjoyed track. I would be fine with the low payouts, but not the ridiculous indicating (on every layout...).
Its been some months whithout playing ACC..., but ACC AI its not that great, while in GT you have to chase the rabbit and in some combos you need to learn to overtake the bots in a optimal way so you can get the win in ACC you just need to figure out which corner the Bots are limited.., what i mean its in ACC theres always a corner or two in each track that the AI slows down a lot and you can overtake several cars in that specific corner/section of the track.

No matter the dificulty lvl in ACC you can exploit that and all races become pretty boring since you can get to P1 after repeat the overtakes in the same corner each lap...

I enjoyed Sophie implementation if fine tunned its a superior solution compared to what we have now in single player races in any Simcade game out there.
But like any competition sport the real deal its against other persons/players.

Last edited:
what i mean its in ACC theres always a corner or two in each track that the AI slows down a lot and you can overtake several cars in that specific corner/section of the track.
It's the same in GT7. I do a lot of Dragon Trail and after the first S sometimes cars accelerate so fast that you can't overtake but after the next two corners, on the uphill section, the same cars suddenly are accelerating so slow like they forgot to shift down and are still in 4th gear. Same before and after the last corner.

It was really annoying practicing for the Nurb 24h manufacturer's event because the AI will signal and intentionally get out of your way on the Nordschleife in a race. It's not even the ****ing Tourist layout. :confused:

I made a 2 hour custom race at Nurb 24h with my cars painstakingly dialed in to be balanced. It was a great race and a lot closer than I thought. I was even losing towards the end and clawing my way back. I was in 2nd place after the comeback and on the last straight with the leader. He puts his blinker on and let's me pass... how anti climactic after 2 hours and all that fighting. All I could do was one of those "well wouldn't ya know it?" psycho cackles. It actually felt like the game to me to go fornicate with myself, or the closest thing to it.

Latest Posts

Back