Thoughts on Micro-Transactions

  • Thread starter Thread starter FishHunters
  • 3 comments
  • 447 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,973
United States
Florida - USA
Messages
Flsurffisher
Been hearing two sides to this story. The first is it a good thing or not and will you spend the cash to get the credit. The second is that the payouts for accomplishing tasks in GT6 is significantly smaller than it was in 5. If that is the case I think Sony is overstepping here. You've a lot of under 18s who enjoy the game save up and buy it or are given it as a gift. They and most of us I believe want to grind our way to earning the more than 1200 cars. That's part of the thrill to GT. If you make it more difficult you may wind up losing fanbase. I know I sure would lose interest in paying it if it were 6 months before I could afford to buy the Delta Wing or any other very expensive car. Six months from now I'm hoping my garage is 600 cars or so. If that's not the case and I'm at lets say 200 cars in six months I probably would have sold my copy of GT6 to someone else. I remember in 5 earning was going slow as well so PD started giving bonus credits for racing and achieving tasks. We will see.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back