Thread closed

18219533170_312847763a_c.jpg

Season 4 - Week 3
11/10/15

22661244800_87abc0ab7f_o.png

Below are the current Active Drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race this week by replying in this topic (no later than 8:00pm eastern on Monday 11/9/15) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I plan to race this week). I will update the list accordingly.

1. Mighty_mopar - Confirmed
  2. ONESPACE - Confirmed
  3. SGETI - Not racing this week
  4. TheFilapino
  5. Ice_Warden - Confirmed
  6. GrimGrnninGhost - Not racing this week (who can host race night?)
  7. Schmiggz
  8. Von_Slam_Stone
  9. xsitement - Confirmed
  10. Lessenjr - Confirmed - Host
  • Cardahs - Confirmed
  • Joe_DiBen
  • zii1993
  • austindecker
  • DoublePass
  • Fallen_log
  • quattpequatt
  • JAnWinston
Following drivers have indicated that they are not racing this week

Last edited:
May have spoken too soon about my ability to host. I had issues yesterday just hosting with Cardahs in room. I probably need to call my ISP and complain. There's no reason I should not be able to have a consistent connection for the service I'm paying for.

If Lessen thinks he might have an issue, I'll be willing to host.
My problem is I might screw up the settings on accident. Faster tire ware, heavy damage, mech. failures, a splash of heavy rain. lol.
Just kidding I'd keep settings the same, Grimm

If Lessen thinks he might have an issue, I'll be willing to host.
My problem is I might screw up the settings on accident. Faster tire ware, heavy damage, mech. failures, a splash of heavy rain. lol.
Just kidding I'd keep settings the same, Grimm

Can we count on you to be the primary? I just realized my wife is out of town a couple days this week so it's going to be hectic for me. So yeah... Just in case I can't make it on time, or at all.

Hello everyone. It's me! I just plunked down some cash and purchased a G29, PS4 and PCARS and eventually join you, if I could.

I need some time to get the feel of how the cars feel and the wheel. I was messing around last night just trying different cars and tracks. Wow! What a difference. The track graphics are definitely better than GT6, in my opinion.

So I would like to join you, when I'm ready, if there is a spot open. Maybe next season but hopefully before.

I have 1 dilemma and can use your help. When I go into the pits and the game grabs the car, how come it doesn't stop in a pit stall? The car goes right through the pits and puts me back on track with nothing done. I know I'm missing something but what?

I also purchased all the DLC's.

@fzappa Is your pit problem only in Free Practice? I've had this issue as well. I think you may just have to bring up the pause menu and utilize "return to pit" when in Free Practice mode.

I would be up for that normally but I have a nasty headache.

I see Bowler has banned me from the main thread for telling truthful things. Now when I try to offer some help in the holiday event thread he just deletes my posts. He's a real class act...censorship powers and all.
In respect to GGG... Nevermind.

Last edited:
Hello everyone. It's me! I just plunked down some cash and purchased a G29, PS4 and PCARS and eventually join you, if I could.

I need some time to get the feel of how the cars feel and the wheel. I was messing around last night just trying different cars and tracks. Wow! What a difference. The track graphics are definitely better than GT6, in my opinion.

So I would like to join you, when I'm ready, if there is a spot open. Maybe next season but hopefully before.

I have 1 dilemma and can use your help. When I go into the pits and the game grabs the car, how come it doesn't stop in a pit stall? The car goes right through the pits and puts me back on track with nothing done. I know I'm missing something but what?

OOOOHHHH NOOOOOO!!! This guy!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome budz. Good to have you here.

Btw, im in for tonite

Sorry I haven't been on here at all. Been very busy with work and loss of a friend. I will not be racing for another season due to not having my rig set up and no room for it at the present time. Sorry about the lack of communication guys @GGGMotorsport especially. I've seen your invites but I'm not usually the one on my ps4 anymore.

Grim I'm gonna miss racing with you for sure.

I think you should join tonight, and use it as more practice. I've had my fair share of pit problems. Lessen might be right about free practice. But I know I read on Project Cars Forum that pits do not work while in Time Trials, or Community Events.

@fzappa Is your pit problem only in Free Practice? I've had this issue as well. I think you may just have to bring up the pause menu and utilize "return to pit" when in Free Practice mode.
I think you should join tonight, and use it as more practice. I've had my fair share of pit problems. Lessen might be right about free practice. But I know I read on Project Cars Forum that pits do not work while in Time Trials, or Community Events.

It was in Solo section. It was telling me that I was running out of fuel so I pitted and nothing happened. Like I said, it's going to take some time learning. Thanks for the responses.
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it in time for the start of the race tonight but it would be nice to hook up with someone this week to show me the ropes.

I did send a request to join the club.

We can be noobs together. I still really know very little about this game. I only have just over 15hours in the game (according to the PCars menu) but I did managed to practice a little last night.

I hosted a public lobby today at Oulton Park, 12 lap test race.
Settings were
Full damage
Mechanical failures
Tire ware x7
Default setup
Forced realistic aids, which meant
ABS yes
Stability control no
Traction control yes
Car drove awesome,
Weather was
Light cloud
Storm
Clear
My pit stops worked great, tire change for the storm and pitted again when the sun came out. Second pit was longer cause of broken clutch or something.
A friend of mine, his pits didn't go so well. He pitted to early and didn't get a tire change. And he pitted for damage and didn't get a tire change. Default pit engineer will not change tires, if they are still good, only fixes damage. Seems pretty stupid to me, but that's what I've experienced too with this game.
Let me say it again, my pit stops work great. Lets Make Pit Stops GREAT Again. Go TRUMP

There's a new patch coming next Friday. Let's hope that this pit issue resolution is in the bundle.
I don't really see a pit issue any more, it would be nice to change tires when damage gets fixed. Other than that, drivers should pit when they're supposed to.
Truth be, this game has plenty of issues, I'm just glad I got pit stops figured out. They actually work just fine.

After going over the standings with the group, the follow is 99% accurate :P
Race 1 Results:
Pole: One Space
1st Mopar
2nd OneSpace
3rd Schmiggz
4th Fillipno
5th Ice Warden
6th Lessen
7th Cardahs

Race 2 Results:
Pole: Mopar
1st OneSpace
2nd Mopar
3rd Schmiggz
4th Ice Warden
5th Filippino

Has anyone used this car with realistic driving aids "on". On this car it consists of ABS and traction control. Car drives so much better. We haven't even been using this car in its traditional SPEC setup.

Latest Posts

Back