Thread closed

@ONESPACE thanks I needed that.

@Schmiggz you were looking great. @irmopars and @ONESPACE doing battle and then the video stopped, aarrgghhh.
Yeah sorry bout the ending. Still learning the PS4, needed something a little short to post in other leagues, for advertising. But not interested to do so, if this series is going to be pretty much the same as it is now. I got most of willow springs on youtube ONESPACE1
Thanks for that update info, can't wait.

Yes, IF it works properly I'm all for it. Evidently, there's a timing issue. Is there any way to know how deep into the session one needs to drive before pitting to be sure you'll get the tires?
It does take some practice (testing) lol. Like for instance, mopar and I ran a race with 3 weather slots. The middle one was set to storm, I knew I could of went one more lap without changing tires to rain, but I pitted any ways. Guess what, no tire compound change, but they did put a brand new set of slicks on. I went one more lap, pitted again and got my rain tires.
The rain stopped a few laps later and I went to the pits and got my tires changed back to slick tires.

Last edited:
Hey guys! I am a fellow PS4 Project Cars racer. And I have been looking for a clean league for a while and I just want to race clean and have fun and I hear you guys are a good group. So I was wondering is there anyway that I can either try out for you guys league or get in on it!? Please let me know. Thanks

Hey guys! I am a fellow PS4 Project Cars racer. And I have been looking for a clean league for a while and I just want to race clean and have fun and I hear you guys are a good group. So I was wondering is there anyway that I can either try out for you guys league or get in on it!? Please let me know. Thanks
I wouldn't be opposed to you joining this weeks race.

@Add1son9 Thanks for expressing interest in WRRC and welcome :)

We are racing on Tuesday evenings @9:00pm EST. If you take a look at the first post of this thread there is just about all the information you'll need or want to know about WRRC. There is a procedure for Knock Out Qualifying that is scheduled to begin at 8:00, but that only pertains if we have more drivers than a lobby allows. For this upcoming Tuesday we are still running the Mercedes 190E. Please take a look at Post #2 for information regarding livery choice, and choose a livery at your earliest convenience. Thanks!

We are racing on Tuesday evenings @9:00pm EST. If you take a look at the first post of this thread there is just about all the information you'll need or want to know about WRRC. There is a procedure for Knock Out Qualifying that is scheduled to begin at 8:00, but that only pertains if we have more drivers than a lobby allows. For this upcoming Tuesday we are still running the Mercedes 190E. Please take a look at Post #2 for information regarding livery choice, and choose a livery at your earliest convenience. Thanks!

Awesome! Thanks :) happy to be along with you guys. Add me on PSN when you get a chance. Add1son9

Hey I had one more question where do you go to apply? I think I hade he livery I want to choose just want to know white to go to officially apply

Hey I had one more question where do you go to apply? I think I hade he livery I want to choose just want to know white to go to officially apply

There's not really anything else you need to do. Your first post was your application :) We do need to know which livery you'll be using though. Just post your choice here. We'll make sure to get you invited on race day. Just show up and race clean! Giddy up!

There's a lot of things in this new repair list that are awesome but the host being able to kick off the room those 🤬 🤬 :banghead:🤬 that join just to cause mayhem and destroy other people's fun is a blessing.

[QUOTE="ONESPACE, post: 11085765, member: 136395] But not interested to do so, if this series is going to be pretty much the same as it is now. [/QUOTE]

What specifically do you not care for?

He/I would like to have weather and pit stops in our seasons.
With the pit fix in the update that sounds great and with having 25% tire wear for them to change to new tires is also good. AND we can force 1 pit during the race, even if its just to put a new set of slicks on.

I hear ya. I think that was always Grims goal. Now that the fix is coming down the pipe we can expect to utilize these Project Cars options. Hopefully there won't be many new problems with the patch.

There's not really anything else you need to do. Your first post was your application :) We do need to know which livery you'll be using though. Just post your choice here. We'll make sure to get you invited on race day. Just show up and race clean! Giddy up!

Ok cool we'll I'll be ready! And if will choose the 23-Mogemig. See y'all on tuesday!

12227617_1071163156251738_5061595185852089661_n - Copy.jpg
12239942_1071163499585037_8014065647475415559_n.jpg
12239614_1071163606251693_4586142691997735798_n.jpg
12241663_1071163736251680_3822354531852829111_n.jpg

These are the kind of settings I look for and use.
Tire ware should probably be x3 for this race.

I'm not that big of a fan of weather, but sometimes I like it. It'll be a little different (for the better) when the new patch comes out.
I've been trying different cars, working on the "Forced Realistic Driving aids" and something isn't right with it.
When host starts to open lobby, then goes back into settings, the driving assists are not shaded out and locked. With Forced Realistic Driving aids on "yes" Still working on that, If a person looks at the lobby screen and all assists says yes, but you no damn well there isn't any on that particular car.

I'm all for conditions that will require tire type change, but only after we get the patch. Until then I feel condition changes need to remain similar so guys don't get caught out because they are forced to guess. Regarding the situation, I don't think it's reasonable for Individuals to feel they need to test to accommodate glitches. That needs to be left on management shoulders. We'll get there, we just need to remain patient. :)

My only other reservation is concerning damage/failure options. Being that WRRC is a SNAIL sanctioned series I find it important that the some of the big picture goals mirror that of the original Sunday series. I believe full damage and failures sway the balance too far toward full sim, and away from friendly competition for all experience levels.

What about losing the snail tag? Snail is a Grandturismo thing! And everybody here is amazing so...

I am of the opinion that SNAIL is defined not by a game title, but by a vision. That vision and the commitment to staying on course to see it through is the reason the league retains it's depth and competitiveness with a fascinating culture to boot. Those are the things I wish to see this series evolve to. Please do not get me twisted though, I'm not attempting to replicate everything that goes on over there, but there is a solid foundation of ideals that can and should be mimicked. Project Cars is a very different game with many different features. Some of these features are just too good to pass up, but that doesn't mean it's wise to utilize all of them.

I truly don't think any of that which I've spoken of will significantly hinder anybody's ability to enjoy the series and have a good time racing good people, except for maybe those who have a stronger desire to be involved in something that is closer to full sim. ( I got something like that in the works too. hint, hint)

I'm all for conditions that will require tire type change, but only after we get the patch. Until then I feel condition changes need to remain similar so guys don't get caught out because they are forced to guess. Regarding the situation, I don't think it's reasonable for Individuals to feel they need to test to accommodate glitches. That needs to be left on management shoulders. We'll get there, we just need to remain patient. :)

My only other reservation is concerning damage/failure options. Being that WRRC is a SNAIL sanctioned series I find it important that the some of the big picture goals mirror that of the original Sunday series. I believe full damage and failures sway the balance too far toward full sim, and away from friendly competition for all experience levels.
I'm a full sim racer. Sorry. I like to get the most experience out of a game. I've hosted league races in years past, and yes they were setup to as sim as possible. I would do my homework and go through car after car, track after track. And create a simulated event. Time progression, tire ware, the hole 9 yards. And it was always nice when guys would say wow ONESPACE, I feel like I got a whole day of racing in two or three hours.
I would just like to see some simulation implemented in the future. If not, no big deal.
No one is forced to guess in this game if they just play it more then once a week. This game works great the way it is right now. But one will never know if they don't play it.

I like the sim experience as far as the driving experience is concerned. I don't really care for full damage and mechanical failures.

Being a more casual racer (in comparison to how Onespace describes himself) I just can't devote my entire week to planning my strategies and trimming lap times.

If I know a track I'm as fast as anyone. which is why I was pretty fast in the old DTC series...you couldn't predict the next race combo.

Anyways...I'm in for whatever but the more complicated it gets the less fun it will be for the majority of us GT6 transplants.

Lessen, I'm not gonna argue snail's visions because this is not the place for it but snail's vision only works if you have drivers like us. Snail didn't made us... we made snail and believe me, it's name doesn't have the weight it had in the good old Zero and Kcheeb days anymore and actually makes some people drift away as I invited some friends that declined our series exactly due to the snail umbrella.
Letting the Snail tag go won't make this series better or worst and it might attract a few more people.
My 2 cents

I like the sim experience as far as the driving experience is concerned. I don't really care for full damage and mechanical failures.

Being a more casual racer (in comparison to how Onespace describes himself) I just can't devote my entire week to planning my strategies and trimming lap times.

If I know a track I'm as fast as anyone. which is why I was pretty fast in the old DTC series...you couldn't predict the next race combo.

Anyways...I'm in for whatever but the more complicated it gets the less fun it will be for the majority of us GT6 transplants.
I get the not having time, this series should have a dedicated practice night during the week for the up coming tracks, just like the spec league has. There's no planning strategies in default, and if a person doesn't know the track, well that's on them to find some time to practice before race night or be a quick learner. And with damage on, I've experienced everybody still has a chance, cause everybody will still have to pit at least for tires. And the leaders might or might not get into a wreck late in the race. It's racing, don't ever give up. You never know what might happen.

@Schmiggz Id say you're probably right in the idea that the affiliation could be neither here nor there. However I will say, and this may come across as a bit crass... Anybody who may be so shortsighted as to avoid us solely due to the credit within the banner is only doing themselves a disservice. I know there are some bad feelings out there, but I can do nothing about those. That's up to the individuals to confront. It would be fantastic if some of them would give us a shot, but if the JPEG is the only thing standing in the way I'm more inclined to stand with it.

I definitely like mandatory pit stops. I also like having weather in some races. But I don't like the idea of having to pit because someone ran into me or some other accidental reason.

Anyone who was in Sunday Snail and left because of mistreatment (I think the number DrStrange mentioned is probably even higher than he knows) will know that the spinoff series are not run by Zero, Bowler etc. So there is no reason they would avoid a spinoff series unless they don't like the guys who run that particular series.

GGG is a known thug and meanie and now Lessen...if the skeletons in his closet could talk :)

Last edited:
Back